Lowrance Ti2

• glenn-d
    N C Illinois

Just got out to try my 3 Elite Ti2 9s yesterday and not sure on everything. I originally had HDS Gen2 units with the traditional 2d transducer which is shoot thru hull and a LSS 2 for side and down scan. So I got the Y cable for my unit on the console and the 7 to 9 pin adapter for my trolling motor. I realize all that is supposedly plug & play. Do I have to go in on these new units and choose a transducer ? And should I choose high chirp for my 2d sonar ? I seem to be having a problem reading bottom in water 6’ or shallower both at the console and the bow pause there’s a 5 degree difference in the temp reading from the bow to the console unit with the console being the accurate one. With depth anything over 6’ seems fine. Any input would be appreciated

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

You will notice a difference in temp on the bow if using the trolling motor ducer. It reads lower in the water. My HBs do it too. Same unit hooked up to the US2 shows cooler temps in summer than does the transom ducer.

Curious to know how the wireless network is working. Do you experience any lag time?

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

I have all 3 of my units connected with my NMEA 2000 so i don’t need the wireless. Just have to make sure all my units are on to share the info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.