LOW this week

• drewbop
    Duluth

Hey Everyone-currently up at LOW fishing out of Arneson’s. We fished a half day today-caught a handful of small fish off of a couple mainline reefs in about 30’ of water. 2 fish pulling rigs, 3 fish snapping jigging raps and a couple of decent pike pulling plugs. Wondering if anyone else has some ideas of where we should start these next few days? We have a few ideas, but thought I’d see if we could cut anything out depending on what others may currently know/think. I’ll try to provide some updates as the next few days progress-

thalweg87
    Eastern Iowa

Was up that way a couple weeks ago. Reefs and shorelines where mostly dead for me. Bait and fish were scattered in the mud basins. Many in camp were catching walleye with jig/minnow off of points near a hard bottom to mud transition. I caught fish trolling deep diving cranks over mud in 14 to 18 feet of water. There were fish to be found within sight of camp.

mojogunter

I am headed there Saturday. I will start looking for schools of fish in the mud pulling cranks, and maybe spinners. I fish there the same week every year. Year after year that is where the quality fish have come from for us. If you want big numbers of smaller fish Garden Island and the surrounding islands hold a lot of fish. Up there on the sand mud transition lines I pull spinners, and will pull cranks near islands in the rocks.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Flag island area, Buddy just was up there and did well fishing around the small islands he said.

Coletrain27

my parents just got back yesterday. they fished north of garden island and did well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.