looking for someone that I haven't talked to in a few years, need help

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I think his name is Mark and not sure of his last name and he lives around the Iron Mountain area. He at that time owned a retail fireplace and wood stove business and I need to get intouch with him via the site here. Does anyone know of him, I know some of the older guys do and I hope they read this thread, anyway thanks loads, later

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Mark benson.

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Mark Benson lives in the Harshaw Wi area now and retired from the fireplace business. His place of business was south of Minocqua. He has a Facebook page if you think he’s the Mark you’re looking for. Or I can send him a message for you.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Thanks everyone, mossydan, what the heck is up bud???

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I sent you a message Mark and its good to hear from you, trying to fish as much as I can. Thanks Brian, Michael, Randy and Buzz. Ive designed a couple fireplace tools that I want to send to Mark to get his input, I talked to him about the concept a few years back so hes the go to guy for the information I need. Good to hear from you guys, its colder then a well diggers ass in the klondike isnt it, our low here is supposed to be tonight at 29 below. Making lots of good ice forsure, later you guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.