Looking for a swivel/dump lawn cart

• Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

a friend won one of those and he lives on a small farm.. he really likes it

CBMN
    North Metro

Netguy, I have a polar yard trailer that I don’t use often but when I do it is not treated well and my parents have a polar yard trailer and a 2 wheeled cart (think wheelbarrow but with 2 wheels) and they have all performed very well for us. They have many different size and types.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I know several friends who have the Polar trailer and really like them. They are real durable I’m told.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I know several friends who have the Polar trailer and really like them. They are real durable I’m told.

I have the Polar trailer that Don links to above. I’ve had it for 10 years now and it has been great. In the early days before I had a tractor/loader, this trailer carried about 1000 loads of rock off my fields so it’s done a little work.

Yes, it tilts and swivels like the TSC model.

CaptainMusky

What would be the need for it to swivel?

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

I too have a Polar Cart 1500. Made by Clam. I have used it a lot with zero issues. Use the swivel often. You can load/unload to the side when you can’t back straight up to it.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I’m liking the Polar Cart. Turf tires and 13.5 inches wider. Would be more stable on hills and rough terrain.
    Has a 2 year longer warranty, also.

brandyman
    West central MN

I bought that polar cart years ago. I used it for picking field rocks behind my four-wheeler. They are tough, I put it through a lot before I got my sxs!
    We still use it, can fill it full of dirt or rocks, no problems.
    I was not disappointed.

pass0047
    Pool4

Picked this up at auction. Works great for land shaping. Gets into areas for mulching well

Netguy
    Minnetonka

So I went to Fleet Farm to look at the Polar HD 1200 and HD 1500. The price difference was $50 with the HD 1500 having 47% more cubic feet and 300 # more capacity but it is bigger. Then I heard a voice saying “IDO, IDO, get the bigger one!” I had to adhere to one of the main principles of IDO, so I did buy the HD 1500 and also got it for $20 less since they price-matched Blain’s Farm & Fleet’s price. woot
    I may have to build a lean-to onto my shed to store it. rotflol
    Thanks for all the feedback.

Attachments:
    1. Polar-HD-1500-scaled.jpg

JoeMX1825
    MN

I’ve had a Polar 1500 for 8 years at the cabin, that thing is indestructible… I would suggest getting the foot pedal dump latch upgrade…

Keep an eye out, Fleetfarm runs a promotion for free side rails quite often…

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Used it for the first time yesterday hauling wood. Glad I got the bigger one. yay Also if it fits in the sled (6 ft long), it’ll fit in my truck box (6′ 6″, not one of those short 5’8″ers). rotflol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.