Looking for a Fl8

• Zachary Dosen

Looking to get one for my bhuddy as a best man gift. He hasn’t used a flasher a lot but when we go he likes to use mine lol just let me know what ya got. We’re headed to mille Lacs over the 26th. Hoping to find one by then.

curleytail

I have one I keep meaning to list for sale. I’ve had it quite a while. It still works. I think the brushes could be replaced as the screen is a bit dimmer and sensitivity seems like its less than it used to be. Bought a tri beam transducer for it and still picks up a 4mm tungsten jig in deeper water on the 12 degree cone angle without any trouble. Will do it on the wide angle too but sensitivity has to be cranked up higher.

If looking to get something cheaper that still functions this one could be an option.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tucker

Zachary Dosen

What’s going on Tucker? Always looking for anything fishing lol where ya located at? I’m about 10 mins from Forest Lake,MN.

luckydave
    Cottage Grove, MN

I just posted a Marcum in Classified that is like new if you’re interested.

curleytail

I’m in Hayward WI so would probably have to ship if a deal was made.

Tucker

luv2rapala

Got a Vexilar Fl 8 SLT in the round pro pack I think it is 19 degree transducer.
    Used but it works fine and is pretty bright, has magnifying lense and battery status indicator as well, can’t find the charger through.
    PM me or direct at luv2rapala at yahoo dot com
    Located in Andover

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1172.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.