Looking for a boat this fall

• Brandon Brackey

Good morning, this weekend a good buddy of mine approached me and would like to purchase my current boat this fall (he knew I was looking to sell it this fall). This works great for us as this will be his first boat so I can take him out a few times this summer and show him how to load/run/handle the boat and he knows everything runs great. So that being said, I am wondering if it would be possible to do something like this with someone else. Maybe my next boat is out there in your garage waiting to be sold this fall/winter/spring. I am looking for a 17-18 foot tiller with a four stroke motor, specifically something like an alumacraft navigator 175 or similar boat. I am open to ideas, and I would not want to purchase until at least Octoberish time frame.

Let me know.

Brandon

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Interesting. I have a boat for sale but I guess that it doesn’t really fit your wants. It is a 1985 16 foot Lund Mr. Pike with a 2000 60 HP (2cycle) Yamaha and a bow mount cable drive trolling motor (12-24V). It would make a nice rig for somebody. Onboard charger for 3 12V batteries. Depth finder and AM/FM CD too. Was asking 3500 but will make a Spring deal for someone at $3000.

Jeff Schomaker

Interesting. I have a boat for sale but I guess that it doesn’t really fit your wants. It is a 1985 16 foot Lund Mr. Pike with a 2000 60 HP (2cycle) Yamaha and a bow mount cable drive trolling motor (12-24V). It would make a nice rig for somebody. Onboard charger for 3 12V batteries. Depth finder and AM/FM CD too. Was asking 3500 but will make a Spring deal for someone at $3000.

Do you have pics? Might be interested

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Will have to take new pics. New phone after old one died. Of course that’s where pics were. I’ll get right on it tho.

riverrat56
    New Ulm, MN

I’ve got a 175 Alumacraft Tourney Pro tiller. 90 yami on the back. As of now I’m not sure I want to sell it but could be looking to this fall. It’s an 06.

gbfan10
    Hastings, mn

I am going to be selling my Alumacraft Magnum 165 with Honda 50 4 stroke in just a few days.

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Found Pics on my PC. will Email to anyone if interested. Also has a transom electric troll motor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.