Live scope for 2 people jigging

• mrpike1973

Last year in the wheel house we put the live scope in the center hole. Then both used it for fishing a hole on each side. Figured this would work with a portable and save weight with another locator any issues anyone had doing this? Does one side show up better than the other or sensitivity issues with seeing the jig we just tried it once and looked doable. Thanks I just wish the lsv 32 worked with a 6 inch hole if your crooked it can be a hassle.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Ended up buying a second one . Don’t see why that would not work how you are doing it .

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We do it when I fish with my buddy. We can see 3 to 4 lines down if we have it set up right. 2 would be perfect.

Randall Schultz

Had two inline and a deadstick in the corner of my little wheelhouse….
    …and could watch them all. toast

Spencer Haugen

Yep had my lvs34 in the middle and could see both lines just had to get it adjusted right

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Seems like a lot of you use the Livescope as a main unit. The few times I’ve played with one, I only used it as a locating tool. Once i’m on fish I just switch back to the FL-28. I just could not see carrying and setting up that thing when moving from hole to hole. I also just like the flasher much better for fishing. I guess if I fished out of wheeled house or fished stationary it may be different.

riverbassman

Seems like a lot of you use the Livescope as a main unit. The few times I’ve played with one, I only used it as a locating tool. Once i’m on fish I just switch back to the FL-28. I just could not see carrying and setting up that thing when moving from hole to hole. I also just like the flasher much better for fishing. I guess if I fished out of wheeled house or fished stationary it may be different.

I disagree a flasher is better. When in a shack together (me with livescope, buddy with flasher). He will say “he’s right on me”…. I would show him the fish was 2-3′ away, coming at me. With livescope you can see the fish turn and in some cases, even identify the species.
    Dont get me wrong, a flasher is a great tool (and you are probably better using one than I am) but in my opinion, the live (well almost live) activity on Livescope is way better.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

When in a shack together

In this situation you may well be right. I don’t fish that way so I have no idea of that. I just don’t see it working as a primary unit when out in the open hole hopping. If you or your friend can not tell the difference of a Fish 3 feet away Vs right on a bait with a flasher. Either its a poor flasher or you don’t understand it. Once again not saying in shack situation you are not right.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.