Strikemaster Lithium Lazer Now Available Online

• glenn-d
    N C Illinois

The brother inlaw got his Wednesday !! He was a past owner that sent his back on the recall. He’s so happy he loves that auger !!

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Very surprised they did not add reverse. Any reason why?

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

Because they are playing catch up.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I would assume cost. Have to choose where to invest I guess. The cutting system (Lazer) and a battery that in our testing fended off the cold quite well with 10 more volts of power are the strong suits of this auger.

Joel

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mark-bruzek wrote:</div>

I would assume cost. Have to choose where to invest I guess. The cutting system (Lazer) and a battery that in our testing fended off the cold quite well with 10 more volts of power are the strong suits of this auger.

Joel

That may be so but you still have to scoop your holes.
    All that is needed to reverse a DC motor is a simple relay to reverse the polarity. After the recall during the off season would have been the perfect time to catch up with the competition and release this new line with reverse, it just seems odd.

mozy
    LQP

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joel Nelson wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mark-bruzek wrote:</div>

Joel

That may be so but you still have to scoop your holes.
    All that is needed to reverse a DC motor is a simple relay to reverse the polarity. After the recall during the off season would have been the perfect time to catch up with the competition and release this new line with reverse, it just seems odd.

That way they can get the guys who have to have the latest and greatest buy a unit this year, and then upgrade again next year when they improve the unit with reverse.

gonehunting

Mozy hit the nail on the head. Wonder if they are offering deals on refurbished units. Has to be a lot of them around with new switches.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.