List of best Black Friday/Holiday finds

• Jake D
    Watertown, SD

I have 2 tactacams, but I pay 13-12$ a month for them. Didn’t know I had a cheaper option? How do you get $5 a month?

The starter plan is $5/month per camera for 250 Pics

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Their Ball room denim pants are also very comfortable and have lasted over twice as long as the Levi’s I used to buy.

DTC ball room pants are the only pants I have worn for year. They are the only pants I have ever owned that the knees go out before the crotch. (I guess some may not have this problem) Picked up 5 more pairs with their sale. If you never tried a pair you should (even if you don’t need the room blush ). The insulated ones are also very nice and good for those days where you don’t want to have your bibs on.

John Timm

Thank you, I’ll have to try to figure this out. I’m Not very good with technology.

mojo

Great deal on the Milwuakee M18 Fuel Brushless 1,400 lb ft torque 1/2″ drive impact wrench. Model 2767-20 (tool only) currently on sale at Walmart for $199, less than Amazon’s current sale price by $40.

No luck posting links here, so search the Walmart website for 809074443

Jason

Here is the deal of the day that I bought for myself.

Attachments:
    1. Resized_20231129_081245.jpeg

FinnyDinDin

Jason that is a killer deal! Is that wayfair? If so, looks like they are gone. I don’t even want one of those that much but would have jumped on it for that price.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I bought something on way fair and something completely different showed up. That’s the last time I used that site

Jason

Jason that is a killer deal! Is that wayfair?

Yes Wayfair, It’s suppose to be delivered in 3-4 days. I didnt need it but Im excited for it at that price.

ThunderLund78

HOLY CRAP! That Blackstone deal is off the charts! NICE FIND! I’ve bought several things off Wayfair and never had an issue. A lot of the import stuff ships direct from manufacturers overseas and the issue is probably with them.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I wish I would have seen that Blackstone deal. WOW

CaptainMusky

Cripes that is a heckuva find on the blackstone! I dont need one but certainly would have bought one had I seen it!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Here is the deal of the day that I bought for myself.

Hope you bought all 11 of them, that’s easy money flipping those for a nice profit.

CaptainMusky

Hope you bought all 11 of them, that’s easy money flipping those for a nice profit.

Heck you could likely return it to some other retailer and get their full price.

Icefisherguy

Runnings has the Dewalt drill kit which comes with the latest hammer drill DCD999 (popular model to use with lite flite), an impact driver, three 5ah batteries, fast charger, and LED flashlight for $239. Pretty solid deal IMO.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Ahh Wayfair….

My wife insisted she “NEEDED” some light fixtures off of there for the new build.

She ordered a pretty large fixture for over the main stairs and it shipped in the wrong color. She filled out all the information and they told her to keep it for free and they’d send another. The next one came and it was again the wrong color/stain. They said the same exact thing and then sent a third one which was correct. These were $280 fixtures and we got 3 for 1. She ended up selling the other 2 for $150 each on Marketplace.

CaptainMusky

Bucky that is hilarious because we have had the same thing happen. My wife ordered a couch off of there a few years ago and the couch came and was damaged and we got a chair we never ordered. They said keep the chair we will send a new couch. Got a new couch so we had 2 which we gave the other one away.

mojo

Not Black Friday, but Amazon has nice discounts on the Piscifun Carbon X and Carbon X II reels. The Carbon X is available in a 500 size which is an excellent ice fishing reel if you prefer traditional spinning reel. It’s a Limited Time deal for $42.99 plus there is a box to check for an additional 5% off.

My replies do not post if I add a link, so just do a search at Amazon.

Viewing 18 posts - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.