Lida Lake Detroit Lakes Area

• Matt Vogel

I’m heading up there in a couple weeks and looking at some maps. Wondering if anyone knows if can pass through the culvert between Lida and the South arm of Lida with a bass boat.
    Thanks!

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

I passed through there years ago with an 1890 Warrior. It was shallow but doable. If I recall, there are some rock hazards on either side of that culvert that aren’t well marked. Beware of those.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

If you are taking the culvert under HWY 108 it should not be a problem… unless you have a power pole/talon. Not sure how tall it is with the water level this year.

tim hurley

At night take your lite pole off first-trust me.

Matt Vogel

If you are taking the culvert under HWY 108 it should not be a problem… unless you have a power pole/talon. Not sure how tall it is with the water level this year.

Yep this is the one I’m talking about. Thanks for the replies, I’m definitely going to check out the lower arm, I like how it looks on the maps.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Just an FYI, that can be a popular lake for duck hunting so if you are going to be there after September 21st keep that in mind.

Matt Vogel

Just an FYI, that can be a popular lake for duck hunting so if you are going to be there after September 21st keep that in mind.

Thanks for the heads up, we will be up there the 5-8th. Anyone know how the bite has been recently? We’re chasing bass.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.