LeFleaur?

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

The Packs new coach,the OC from Tennessee.
    Thoughts?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

My only thought is that must have been Erin the cry baby’s choice. It seems like he’s the one calling most of the shots on that team. I don’t know why being his best days are behind him. That team has more issues than a coach of the cry baby can fix.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Guy LaFleur was a HOF two way forward, and the Canadians all-time leading scorer, not sure how that’s going to translate to the grid iron though eh!

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

My only thought is that must have been Erin the cry baby’s choice. It seems like he’s the one calling most of the shots on that team. I don’t know why being his best days are behind him. .

And when the Pack is done with him the Queenies will jump at the chance to get him!!!! devil devil

Terny

he’s a kyle shanahan, Sean mcvay disciple. Aaron should get the new age creativity he wanted. as a packer fan I hope it works out, but it will depend on weather he can control Rodgers.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>
    My only thought is that must have been Erin the cry baby’s choice. It seems like he’s the one calling most of the shots on that team. I don’t know why being his best days are behind him. .

And when the Pack is done with him the Queenies will jump at the chance to get him!!!! devil devil

You are probably correct. They do like to overpay for overrated QB’s

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

but it will depend on weather he can control Rodgers.

Good luck with that !!!!

Go Spuds

Isn’t he the owner of Average Joes gym and captain of a dodgeball team?

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Cram it in your cram hole Lafleur!

Terny

He did win in a sudden death elimination match against White Goodman and Globo Gym, although it was Chuck Norris’s fault.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I must dial up Dodgeball on Netflix. )

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I must dial up Dodgeball on Netflix. )

First thing that came to mind when I saw who they got

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

And when the Pack is done with him the Queenies will jump at the chance to get him!!!!

Is the Pack already done with Rodgers and they just don’t know it yet?

Or the better question might be asking is Rodgers going downhill and picking up speed?

Grouse

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

I heard they are bringing Mariota in to lead a mutiny.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

He’s Crap.. and so are the Packers.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Guy LaFleur was a HOF two way forward, and the Canadians all-time leading scorer, not sure how that’s going to translate to the grid iron though eh!

I thought this was a hockey thread too.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Here ya go

Attachments:
    1. 8890C3D4-D480-414C-8582-AD86EA9CAB78.jpeg

Beast

Haters got to hate, by the way, where do the Dike Queens display their super bowl trophies?

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

My only thought is that must have been Erin the cry baby’s choice

high quality analysis. Thank you for sharing your thoughts crazy

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Think its a good choice, but time will tell. Pack need better players on both sides of the ball.

Maybe Patches O’Houlihan will be new O.C.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Haters got to hate, by the way, where do the Dike Queens display their super bowl trophies?

Can we all as a group grow up a little bit? These two quotes combined insult both Packers and Vikings, so this is equal opportunity and not picking on one side over the other. I’m sure some will say get over it, have thick skin, stop being a snowflake, stop being offended, blah blah blah. Or everyone could just grow up and discuss content without resorting to immature insults.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Sorry, the post I took that second quote from was someone quoting someone else, so tbro16 I apologize, it wasn’t my intention to throw you under the bus. I hope everyone that reads my first post reads this and sees that it wasn’t you that said that. My fault.

kabefisherman11

No one knew who McCarthy was when they hired him. Oc for the absolute garbage 49ers??? Just sayin. And to all the Vikings fans on here, if you were so good how come that tie against green bay week 2 kept you out of the playoffs?

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Didnt you hear them, kabefish? After the week 15 games you would have thought they were the super bowl favorites with the talk around here. Clearly some of them know much more about football than the rest of us.

And no worries Dan!

Pete S

I’m wondering if they’ll go with Lefleaur Ave or Way after he wins a couple super bowls

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

they’ve never won the Super Bowl, you might want to brush up on your knowledge of the game.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Your welcome

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Bystrom wrote:</div>

never won the Super Bowthey’ve l, you might want to brush up on your knowledge of the game.

Really never???? jester

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>belletaine wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Bystrom wrote:</div>

never won the Super Bowthey’ve l, you might want to brush up on your knowledge of the game.

Really never???? jester

waytogo

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

By the way. I haven’t seen your High Quality Analysis on the subject yet. I’m interested in seeing what high quality Analysis is on this subject.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.