Leech Memorial Weekend

• Deron Eilertson
    Rainy Lake

I have heard plenty about tough fishing on Leech Lake over the last week. I have also experienced some tough fishing on Leech Lake over the last week. We all seem to see photos of catches seemingly coming in at will. Well it’s not that easy! I have also experienced some good fishing over the past few days. What I can gather is that the fish are scattered a bit right now. There are some predictable “areas” that are consistently kicking out some walleyes right now and I love to see it! They don’t seem to come terribly easy by any means, BUT if you are in those areas you will scratch out walleyes all day long. These areas don’t have anything terribly unique about them other then year after year they produce walleyes for me. When I start to see fish in these spots it means it’s about to get real good and that’s why I love to see it. I have been a bit “anti” picture after seeing some crappie destruction but what the heck. Thanks for coming up all the way from Kentucky RJ. Thanks to you as well JB and Stevo!

DoRight

Attachments:
    1. May-20-2017.png

2. Knis.jpg

3. JB-May-29-17.jpg

4. Eatin-it.jpg

5. RJ-Dublin-up.jpg

Deron Eilertson
    Rainy Lake

I have heard plenty about tough fishing on Leech Lake over the last week. I have also experienced some tough fishing on Leech Lake over the last week. We all seem to see photos of catches seemingly coming in at will. Well it’s not that easy! I have also experienced some good fishing over the past few days. What I can gather is that the fish are scattered a bit right now. There are some predictable “areas” that are consistently kicking out some walleyes right now and I love to see it! They don’t seem to come terribly easy by any means, BUT if you are in those areas you will scratch out <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleyes all day long. These areas don’t have anything terribly unique about them other then year after year they produce <em class=”ido-tag-em”>walleyes for me. When I start to see fish in these spots it means it’s about to get real good and that’s why I love to see it. I have been a bit “anti” picture after seeing some crappie destruction but what the heck. Thanks for coming up all the way from Kentucky RJ. Thanks to you as well JB and Stevo!

DoRight

I have heard plenty about tough fishing on Leech Lake over the last week. I have also experienced some tough fishing on Leech Lake over the last week. We all seem to see photos of catches seemingly coming in at will. Well it’s not that easy! I have also experienced some good fishing over the past few days. What I can gather is that the fish are scattered a bit right now. There are some predictable “areas” that are consistently kicking out some walleyes right now and I love to see it! They don’t seem to come terribly easy by any means, BUT if you are in those areas you will scratch out <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleyes all day long. These areas don’t have anything terribly unique about them other then year after year they produce <em class=”ido-tag-em”>walleyes for me. When I start to see fish in these spots it means it’s about to get real good and that’s why I love to see it. I have been a bit “anti” picture after seeing some crappie destruction but what the heck. Thanks for coming up all the way from Kentucky RJ. Thanks to you as well JB and Stevo!

DoRight

DoRight

Those about to be filleted are from today…not the 20th. Didn’t realize I miss typed it.

Attachments:
    1. May-25.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.