Leech Lake lodging (short notice)

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Hey guys,

I haven’t been to Leech in a few years and I need to find a place on the lake for next weekend. Looking online there is almost too much information. Thought I’d try to get recommendations here to narrow it down.

Must haves:

Protected harbor – dock slip (preferably on Walker Bay side or close)
    Cabin for 5 – 5 beds needed (not bedrooms, beds)
    Boat rental

Also looking to not break the bank. There are some very luxurious places and don’t want to go there.

Any recommendations appreciated.

ET

Sean Solberg
    St. Paul

You may want to check with Brindley’s, Grandvu, and Adventure North. All three are out on Pine Point/Traders Bay, but that’s a fairly short boat ride to town.

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

The Chase on the Lake Hotel is very nice, and right on Walker bay. Yes, $150+ per night, but it’s in town and very nice. Most of the resorts are still on the “weekly rental” mentality, but you could check around.

Deron Eilertson
    Rainy Lake

Hey guys,

I haven’t been to Leech in a few years and I need to find a place on the lake for next weekend. Looking online there is almost too much information. Thought I’d try to get recommendations here to narrow it down.

Must haves:

Protected harbor – dock slip (preferably on Walker Bay side or close)
    Cabin for 5 – 5 beds needed (not bedrooms, beds)
    Boat rental

Also looking to not break the bank. There are some very luxurious places and don’t want to go there.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Cougareye,

Late to the game with my response, but give Hiawatha Beach a call if you have not booked. Nice harbor, nice people, and located just North of Sand Point.

ET

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.