Lake Vermillion this week.

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

We stayed Midlake at Forest lane resort. Very nice resort. Owner Curt is a very nice guy and always there to help. Report…2 boats and over 150 fish. Lots of 13s and 14s, but we did scratch out 4 limits of 17’s. Simple techniques…1 oz. Bottom bouncer with a gold, brown or green small spinner with a 1/2 crawler. In the bay where you come out of Everts bay. 16-18′.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

did you hit that 4′ rocky hump right outside Everts at dusk? good place for sundown beers and slip bobbers

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

did you hit that 4′ rocky hump right outside Everts at dusk? good place for sundown beers and slip bobbers

DaveB:

Sometimes I wish there were a like button, but that would take some of the interactivity out of a true answer!!!

Mark

Reef W

Simple techniques…1 oz. Bottom bouncer with a gold, brown or green small spinner with a 1/2 crawler. In the bay where you come out of Everts bay. 16-18′.

Marked a ton of fish there today but nothing was working. Once the wind picked up a little I caught a few dinks but that was it. I left that spot for awhile and when I came back somebody said they had their 4 on a jig and minnow but besides that report I never saw anybody catching anything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.