Lake of the woods sleeper house

• Nick Schmitz

While this ice season is still fresh in your mind. I am looking for a sleeper house on lake of the woods for next season. I took my wife to Red lake this year for our anniversary over new years. We had a great time. I mean she had a great time. We had /she had a great time. Caught lots of fish and spending time with me. I’m looking for advice or a recommendation on a resort or rental place on lake of the woods for next winter. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and tight lines.

Coletrain27

if it were me i would go with a resort that has plowed roads and allow you to take your own vehicle to it. some of them just drop you off in the tracked bombers and pick you up days latter. its nice to have your own vehicle to drive into shore at night if your bored or need supplies. another advantage is then you can drive in and take a shower. there is a brand new campground just a couple blocks away from sportsmans lodge. its called bur oak campground and they have a shower house there with 4 showers and is very nice. we used it a couple times this year.

Coletrain27

This is the new shower house

Attachments:
    1. 6D741E0F-8C37-4213-9DF4-D62EB1E05B1C.jpeg

buck-slayer

If you go during the week most places will give you a 4 man shack for 2 people. Nice to have the extra room.

Michael Best

If I were to fish out of a sleeper or a resort house I would go with Arnesens.
    They take you out to the house. The flip side of not having a road by the house is you don’t have the pressure of other people around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.