Lake maps phone app?

• buschman
    Pool 2

Hi all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

I just wanted to see what the best phone app is these days for lake charts?? Thank you.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Last i used it, Navionics was good

Ice Reports is decent for checking current ice depths too

wirivereyes
    Central WI

Navionics works well for us. Puts us right on the river channel on Lake Petenwell. Very consistent at multiple spots up and down the lake.

Coletrain27

c map is what I’ve been using

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I have Navionics on the phone, but if I am driving out I use one of the units from the boat. I bought an adapter to plug in my Lowrance unit in the power output in the truck and stick it on the dash. That way I have my waypoints and a tracker line to get off the ice in white out conditions (that part alone has helped a couple times).

buschman
    Pool 2

I used to run the Navionics on my old phone but I never upgraded from years ago. I mighty install this again on my new phone but wanted to see if there was anything better. I liked the Navionics so guess why change.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I run navionics on my phone as well. And a portable garmin for other mapping.

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

You can check out the humminbird FishSmart app. Pretty spendy but really good. I don’t have all the functions but it’s good.

Michael Best

I use the Humminbird FishSmart app.
    As mentioned it’s spendy.
    My only complaint is the rainy river and lake of the woods are not on the app.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.