Lake List on Lakemaster card

• Dave Daughton

Just learning how to use the Helix 9. Had a Midwest Card with the boat when purchased. I install that card and the lake list shows up where it’s supposed to and I can see all lakes.

Just purchased Ontario Lakemaster card. Insert that one and there is not a LakeList choice to go to. Have it on Auto, yes.

Any help?

Umy
    South Metro

I can’t answer technically, All i can say is I am on Rainy frequently.
    It just shows up on my screen when I am at the launch.
    I have the sme experience on my local and MN lakes.
    I do not use the “list”

Musky Ed

Never used a list, didn’t know there was one actually, and I get all my chips from the jwa corporate store, so I know mine wouldn’t be fakes. Why would you need to se a list? Is it just to see what’s on the card?

slowpoke
    Perham Mn

I believe if it’s on the list and you select it, the HD map will be shown. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

If I needed to I could look on Humminbird’s website, but I don’t know why I’d ever need to look it up on my sonar unit. I look at the list before I buy a map card, not after. Here’s a link to the list for your card. Note that very few are “high definition”, meaning most are 10-foot contours or greater. Might keep you from getting lost, but not much good for fishing, and scary on rocky lakes.

https://johnsonoutdoors.widen.net/content/tw2z1h1jrl/pdf/chart-list-ontario-v1.pdf

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.