La Dee Da

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So Patterson says he is sorry for what he did to Jayme Closs.

If anybody here cares what he thinks raise your hand.

Iowaboy1

find a tall tree and I will bring a short rope

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m not into the rope thing.

I’m thinking amputations with a dull butter knife. Then let Jayme chose how she wants that monster finished off

B-man

Words cannot describe what I would do with him……

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m with all 3 of you guys. And I would not be humane to a monster like that.

Timmy

I say set him free.

Do it at high noon on the corner of the busiest street in her town. Let it be well publicized and just open the door and kick him out…… he’d be dealt with.

Swivel digger
    NULL

I’m thinking the tall tree, short rope hooked onto what the dull butter knife is going to cut off, then start with the backside of the knife. After that’s done turn him loose for the public to deal with

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Feed him to the hogs. They will clean him up

Iowaboy1

that they will,seen that first hand,our neighbor and close family friend had that happen to him back in the seventies,a finer gentleman you will never meet.
    vicious critters when they smell blood.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

that they will,seen that first hand,our neighbor and close family friend had that happen to him back in the seventies,a finer gentleman you will never meet.
    vicious critters when they smell blood.

I’ve seen them do some unreal things on the farm when I was younger. Enough to spook the crap out of young bearcat. And I’ve never looked at a pack of hogs the same again

phishingruven01
    Inactive
    southeast lower michigan

Fargo…. Wood chipper. Enough said

yep. straight to the wood chipper

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

It’s really too bad this guy won’t get what he truly deserves.
    I agree, he deserves any and or all of the things mentioned above. I just hope his cellmates will agree with us…..

Red Eye

I don’t think the prison system will be very easy for that guy. They don’t take to kindly to kidnappers and pedophiles inside those concrete walls.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Guys like him prison is too good for them. I agree with either the wood chipper or the hogs.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Seems he is lucky he won’t be tried in the court of public opinion.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I don’t think the prison system will be very easy for that guy. They don’t take to kindly to kidnappers and pedophiles inside those concrete walls.

Vigilante is a hard thing to stand by when we are all suppose to live by the same laws and have one organization of law enforcement. But when it comes to a black/white case like these, I see no mercy.

Here in WI a lot changed after Dahmer and Anderson was killed. Following an interview with the inmate that killed them, the media blew it up and more investigations took place. I was running contractor crews in the WI DOC and we were at a different prison at the time of these killings. But I can tell you everything changed by a hour after those two killings. We had a heck of a time checking in/out tools, background checks, and having enough guards assigned to us. “Housekeeping” as I heard it called was never the same.

“Scarver told the New York Post he believes the prison officials left them all alone on purpose, knowing he hated Dahmer and wanted him dead.

“They had something to do with what took place. Yes,” he told the Post.

After the murders he pleaded insanity, but later changed it to “no contest” in exchange for a transfer to a federal penitentiary.”

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Did anyone read the letter? Did you read what he said about the police?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Public Executions.
    Better yet, have it on pay per view.

Imho – when the punishment is severe enough, crime will diminish.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

nope. what it say??? the news has been very limited to that letter and its contents???????

at least I haven’t heard what he said????????

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’ll see if I can find it.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Here it is with the question he was answering.

Question 10: When in your life did you realize you were capable of doing something like this? I just watched a 20/20 Special on BTK killer, and he told a reporter he knew as a teen that he wanted to do something like this one day, and he was jealous over attention other killers like Ted Bundy were receiving. Did you feel any of those same thoughts?

10. The cops say I planned this thoroughly, and that I said that. They’re really good at twisting your words around, put them in different spots, straight up lie. Little mad about that. Trying to cover up their mistakes I guess. This was mostly on impulse. I don’t think like a serial killer.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>biggill wrote:</div>

nope. what it say??? the news has been very limited to that letter and its contents???????

at least I haven’t heard what he said????????

The entire letter is on the news website

mike-west
    Amery, WI

This scum is in the County Jail where I live.
    To think that I get up every morning, go to work, and pay taxes so he can be fed, showed and watch TV just boils my blood something fierce.

As eelpoutguy said, public extermination and make it so the whole world can witness. Have to beleive some of this non sense would maybe diminish some.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Have to beleive some of this non sense would maybe diminish some.

The people that do these things don’t think about the potential punishment. Doesn’t matter if they’re burned at the stake, it’ll still happen every bit as frequently as before. Always has,always will.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I found his comments about the police rather interesting considering the public reaction after the first press conference after she freed herself.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

What he, you or I think about the police doesn’t matter. They are in charge, the who, what & why doesn’t matter.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Here it is with the question he was answering.

Question 10: When in your life did you realize you were capable of doing something like this? I just watched a 20/20 Special on BTK killer, and he told a reporter he knew as a teen that he wanted to do something like this one day, and he was jealous over attention other killers like Ted Bundy were receiving. Did you feel any of those same thoughts?

10. The cops say I planned this thoroughly, and that I said that. They’re really good at twisting your words around, put them in different spots, straight up lie. Little mad about that. Trying to cover up their mistakes I guess. This was mostly on impulse. I don’t think like a serial killer.

thanks…………doesn’t matter what he thinks the cops think. he killed 2 people and kidnapped a young teenage girl. he doesn’t deserve an opinion. he lost taht right when he committed the crime.

I sure hope she can move on and try to live as normal a life as one can expect. somehow I think with taking things in her own hands she should do just fine down the road!!!!!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

What he, you or I think about the police doesn’t matter. They are in charge, the who, what & why doesn’t matter.

It does matter. It clearly shows when seconds matter, police are minutes away.

Keep your guns close and a round chambered at all times. Evil lurks everywhere. Small towns are no exception.

-J.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I found his comments about the police rather interesting considering the public reaction after the first press conference after she freed herself.

I also found this very interesting. He has no reason to lie at this point. No reason to disagree when he says the police were covering their mistakes. There is much to be learned from this guy and the way he thinks.

-J.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.