Kudos to Vortex

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

2 years ago I bought a pair of binos from Vortex. I am very tough on my equipment so I liked their lifetime warranty. A couple weeks ago I decided to see how good the warranty was. The turn out rubber eye pieces both would turn out all the way and come off, so I sent them in with an explanation. Last night I got a brand new pair in the mail with a really sweet updated case. I was totally impressed and all I had to pay was shipping back to them. toast

I am looking for a range finder, so you can bet I will be getting a Vortex!!

Hoyt4
    NULL

That’s great which ones do you have? I have a couple sets of Diamondbacks from a few years ago. Vortex warranty made all the other main brands follow to try and compete.

They are very good, scopes and bino’s everything I have of there’s I like a lot.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Friend of mine dropped his binos out of a ladder stand. They hit a rung of the ladder and split in half. Called them and explained. They said they were covered under warranty. He had a new pair delivered the next day before he could send the busted pair in. That is service you cannot beat.

sticker

That’s great which ones do you have? I have a couple sets of Diamondbacks from a few years ago. Vortex warranty made all the other main brands follow to try and compete.

They are very good, scopes and bino’s everything I have of there’s I like a lot.

Mine were the Diamondbacks also

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

And no receipt required which even makes it better!

Kirk Charipar
    west central wi

Sticker-My brother has a pair of Vortex binos and his eye cups came off too. He took his in to where he bought them; they were about to give him a brand new pair, and at the last minute decided to glue them back on. I guess it depends what route you take in getting things repaired…

Bob Ford
    West Side Mille Lacs Lake

They glued them back on? What dealer was this at? Just curious.

sticker

Sticker-My brother has a pair of Vortex binos and his eye cups came off too. He took his in to where he bought them; they were about to give him a brand new pair, and at the last minute decided to glue them back on. I guess it depends what route you take in getting things repaired…

That’s a band aid, he should send them in and NEVER go to that dealer again!!

hillhiker
    SE MN

I would go as far as contacting Vortex on this. It seems like all you ever hear about is people just getting a new pair when they send them in. I know that’s one of the main reasons I have all Vortex optics. My Vipers will be going back soon because the threads are screwed up where you attach the tripod adaptor. I’m sure hoping they replace them anyway when they see how “used” they are.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.