Kraft Beer or the Cheap Stuff? ?

• Chris Norlock

Quarantine question of the day? (while I am drinking both lol ?)

Buckeye1

Drinking some Hacker Pschor Octoberfest while smoking some ribs.

Found a case buried in back room. Just have been hiding it from wife. 😁

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

House of Pizza or Tostino’s Pizza Rolls?

Both have a place and time.

Coletrain27

Drinking both here same as always with a Bloody Mary here and there

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I start out with a shiner bock or a fat tire then switch into cruise control with mich lite. i also mix in the bloody throughout the week!

al-wichman
    SE Wisconsin

The bars in Wisconsin are allowed carry out so there is a bar in town that has about 250 different beers available so now it’s a weekly grab bag from him. I get 8 six packs with all different types. I’m really starting to find out what I like and don’t like. I’m not of fan of any of the spicy pepper, chocolate, or real heavy stouts. Pilsners, American Ales, Hefeweizen, and Lagers are where I seem to draw towards. I guess I’m old fashioned. I’ve tried to get into all these new flavors and what not but I just go back to the more straightforward beers.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

I like IPA’s, but too many calories to drink them all the time. When I make a liquor store run, I get a 12-pack of Amstel Light and a 6-pack of whatever IPA strikes me at the moment. When we used to go out for dinner a couple of times a week, IPA on tap.

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

Busch Lite has never let me down, especially if it’s a volume night.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Founders IPA’s are my go to. I’ll usually have 1 or 2 of those in the evening. Never more than 3. If I mean to get wasty pants on beer ill drink coors light or keystone. About all I drink these days though On any given night is a few IPAs and or a pour of single barrel scotch. If I’m on a out of town trip with the guys I’ll drink enough to howl at the moon but doesn’t happen too often anymore

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I’ve liked several styles of beer. The normals that are sold all over the place I could care less about.
    Blue Moon, Molson Ice, Fat Tire, Leinenkugel’s some others are more where my tastes are at. I’m not a fan at all of IPAs, I don’t like the hoppy ones, Very Bitter for me.

Mike
    Eyota MN

I do busch heavies or summit sagas. Can’t go wrong with either !

bigpike

Busch light with a mix of Leinenkugels Canoe Paddler or Spotted Cow for the premium. Mmmmm

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I’m with you on this one pike.I love the Canoe Paddler and the Original.I like a few Summer Shandies in the summer heat.
    I tried some of the Point beers and the Special,Amber Lager,and Drop Dead Blonde are decent also.

bigpike

Canoe Paddler is a really really good beer. Lienies nailed it on that one. It’s so popular they removed the seasonal tag on it.

Speaking of Point beer. Have you tried there Nut Brown? It’s made with pistachios. Not my favorite nut brown but it’s a good one.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I start out with a shiner bock a fat tire then switch into cruise control with mich lite. i also mix in the bloody throughout the week!

I’d pass on the Fat Tire but the Shiner….I have a corner of the work bench with a couple 12’s of it right now. I like an Alaskan Amber once in a while too and will tip a Newcastle Pale Ale on occasion. Castle Danger cream is a nice beer to sit back with as well. Of course Ma always has a few McGoldens hiding in the fridge for her taste treat.

Sylvanboat

Heineken, Bells Oberon, Guiness, Victoria, Alagash White

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Pipe works Brewing Ninja versus unicorn double ipa to start. Then a Sierra Nevada hazy little thing hazy ipa. Finish the evening with a keystone.

Honestly, there are way too many good craft beers right now. I’m trying to drink my way through them.

Indeed Mexican Honey is a great breakfast beer, btw.

Ice Cap

Schells, Deer Brand, Goosetown, Pils, Oktoberfest and Grain Belt. Schells new Cream Ale is delicious!

Sylvanboat

Grain Belt!!! We drank that in college in Iowa back in the 70s.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Summer I drink Coors Light or Mich Golden. Or Standard Lager from Fulton (great light beer with flavor). In the fall and winter I go back to the porters and stouts.

But I’m usually drinking bourbon……. smirk

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Another vote for Busch Light as my every day go to or “volume” beer, but if I’m going to be standing around a grill a nice cold Blue Moon goes down pretty good.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Sorry not a fan of nut beers.I tried the Lienies Hazel Nut when it first came out.Nope can’t do it.Not even if it’s free.

chubs1018

Miller lite is my go to beer, but I like both IPA’S and Stouts also.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Drinking some Hacker Pschor Octoberfest while smoking some ribs.

Found a case buried in back room. Just have been hiding it from wife. 😁

Love that that beer, gonna have to track some down it’s been a while since I had some. I remember
    having a keg of that years ago man that was that beer I ever had. Usually I stick to domestics and dont stick to one variety accept maybe Modello. Not a fan of craft beer probably because I dont want to take any more time to find one that is good to my liking.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I normally start with Busch Latte. From there it depends on the mood. Could go to various IPA’s or some Labatt, although with some warmer weather, a Corona works nicely

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.