Kdrill-clam plate

• tindall
    Minneapolis MN

No dudes – they are gone. I called Clam and they said they ordered 10,000 and they are gone. They will not be ordering more because they would not arrive in time for this season.

I have called all the stores. ALL of them. I called out east. Gone.

Only chance for this year is that some backwoods mom and pop store with no website has one sitting on a shelf. If you are the guy who says “Hey, I just saw 5 of those on a shelf!” I recommend you buy and profit.

Andrew Pansch

I searched high and low on the web. I hope the place I ordered from can actually deliver me one. Here is the website http://www.bigcountrysportinggoods.com/

I literally looked everywhere and yes all out of stock and heard the same from clam.

mrpike1973

I would be cachous with Big country they seem cheap but then they nail you on shipping I had trouble with them but I hope the best for you.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

I searched high and low on the web. I hope the place I ordered from can actually deliver me one. Here is the website http://www.bigcountrysportinggoods.com/

I did some quick googling on that one too. Some threads said they are a business that drop ships stuff, which means that even if they do actually deliver some products, there is no way they will be able to get a clam plate drop shipped, because stock no longer exists. Other people claimed that they were a full on scam with multiple names and BBB complaints.

They also openly state on their site that they have no phone service “to save money”, and there are some threads about people never getting responses to email.

That said, if it works please let me know!

Andrew Pansch

Ya worst case I have to cancel via my American Express card if they can’t get it. Worth a shot at this point.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.