Kab information

• eyeguy6

I fish alot for walleyes but never cab my wife has a grand mother that lives just a mile from wooden frog where do I start on that lake.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Typical Walleye spots, points, rocks,currant. Depends on the time of year also. Actually all you need to do is watch where the people are. Once you see the type of structure they are on you can branch out and roam around yourself. Use caution, there are rocks out on Kab. know where you are going before turning all the ponies loose. grin

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Use caution, there are rocks out on Kab. know where you are going before turning all the ponies loose.

Voyageurs offers a GPX file with GPS coordinates for many campsites, anchorages, etc. The file used to include almost 250 known hazards as well, but the most recent version (updated June 2017) omitted these. Possibly to avoid liability since there are surely numerous other hazards around the park as well.

There is still an archived version of the 2013 GPX file with those hazards included. I can’t stress enough that this list is not exhaustive and there is no substitute for caution and common sense as you’re navigating on Kab. But here is that archived file for reference.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Remember the bad rocks on Kab. are the ones you can’t see, not the ones you see.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.