Just missed the IDO team (Maybe)

• Ryan Hughes

I managed to get away from the family festivities this weekend long enough to get out and do some ice fishing on Henry’s Lake in eastern Idaho. Rumor has it that the IDO team was there filming while I was fishing. Is this true? You guys made it out to Idaho two years in a row? Joel? James? I wish I would have seen them so I could have possibly met them. I just choose the wrong side of the lake apparently. Can’t wait to see the episode though!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I managed to get away from the family festivities this weekend long enough to get out and do some ice fishing on Henry’s Lake in eastern Idaho. Rumor has it that the IDO team was there filming while I was fishing. Is this true? You guys made it out to Idaho two years in a row? Joel? James? I wish I would have seen them so I could have possibly met them. I just choose the wrong side of the lake apparently. Can’t wait to see the episode though!

I wasn’t with this trip, meaning 2 years in a row I missed it too, but I’m planning on getting out this week around here!

Joel

castle-rock-clown

Glad to see things have cooled down in Idaho. On our annual motorcycle tour we visited Idaho, but didn’t stay long as it was never under 105 degrees wherever we went. It was cooler in Wisconsin, but now you already have decent enough ice, and I’m staring at ripples on open water.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

just tried to look up the DNR report on “Idaho DNR lake finder” and found that this does not exist! Ive never really thought about this and perhaps just took it for granted but is this just a Minnesota thing that our DNR posts information about fish numbers in our lakes?

TheCrappieFisherman
    West Metro

just tried to look up the DNR report on “Idaho DNR lake finder” and found that this does not exist! Ive never really thought about this and perhaps just took it for granted but is this just a Minnesota thing that our DNR posts information about fish numbers in our lakes?

From what I have seen, yes. We truly are lucky for our DNR website and all it has to offer (lake finder, recreation compass etc.) and how easy it is to use. Take a look at WI, the have a list of lakes, but the information provided for each is very bare bones, but still better than other states. http://dnr.wi.gov/lakes/lakepages/Results.aspx?location=ANY&page=any&letter=A

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.