A little birdie told me….

• zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

…that there were several limits taken out of Johnson last weekend. Sorry I don’t have any specifics, but I will work on getting those

duckhuntrrus
    Lexington Ne

Quote:

…that there were several limits taken out of Johnson last weekend. Sorry I don’t have any specifics, but I will work on getting those

Not any more!!!

chadmayer
    Gretna, NE

Quote:

It must have been in the inlet. We fished Johnson on Saturday and only caught one eye out of the boat. It was also very cold and breezy. We did manage to catch a couple more eyes off my father-in-laws dock and 1 smallmouth.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Quote:

Quote:

It must have been in the inlet. We fished Johnson on Saturday and only caught one eye out of the boat. It was also very cold and breezy. We did manage to catch a couple more eyes off my father-in-laws dock and 1 smallmouth.

The boats were not at the inlet. They were fishing in some deeper water and the males that they caught made a huge mess in the boat!!

chadmayer
    Gretna, NE

Sounds good. I’ll have to give it another try Mother’s day weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.