Jacob Jacobs

• Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

The IDO site is not letting me respond to you on your thread. Thanks for the rig information, I thought it was newer, since you were trying to get the cracked console cap covered under warranty. Aren’t parts like that only covered for 1 year?

Also, hard to believe that a dealer put a 50 on that hull.

HRG

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hot Runr Guy

I made a change to the reply you were trying to post regarding the cracked consoles. Would you be willing to go back to that thread to see if you’re able to post on it now. We’ve got a problem on our end that we’re trying to work through. It’s very intermittent. Feels like trying to troubleshoot an electrical issue on a 1975 Chevy Nova. It only happens with the drivers door open and the passenger seat in the reclined position when going over 30 mph. whistling

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Hot Runr Guy

I made a change to the reply you were trying to post regarding the cracked consoles. Would you be willing to go back to that thread to see if you’re able to post on it now. We’ve got a problem on our end that we’re trying to work through. It’s very intermittent. Feels like trying to troubleshoot an electrical issue on a 1975 Chevy Nova. It only happens with the drivers door open and the passenger seat in the reclined position when going over 30 mph. whistling

Sounds like the 1969 Nova I had back in the day,,,

I’ll give the other thread a try, thanks for interceding.

HRG

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Hot Runr Guy wrote:</div>

HRG

Thank you. waytogo

No go on the other thread. It appeared to look like I posted, but it’s not showing up. Plus, my apologies for referring to you as Jon,,,,

HRG

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Hot Runr Guy wrote:</div>

HRG

Thank you. waytogo

No go on the other thread. It appeared to look like I posted, but it’s not showing up. Plus, my apologies for referring to you as Jon,,,,

HRG

Hmmmm…. I was able to get your original post added to the alumacraft console thread but you’re still not able to post a new reply. More digging….

Apology accepted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.