Isn’t “take a cop catfishing” day coming up soon? whistling
    DT

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Do you check for warrants?

Dale Rueber
    Red Wing, MN

Awesome, she went from “eeewww” to “Not getting away from me” is a very short time. Good job Brian.

Fisherpaul

Way to go BK. IF it wasn’t for people like you and Fisherdave – Dave Scott and Larry Haugh – Larry Flatcaster. Being so willing to introduce newbie to the sport of fishing I would never have learned. Thanks to everyone that does this! Not all of us grow up in fishing families!

mr-special
    MPLS

pretty awesome bud
    kudos as always for gettin a noob out

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Dale, without editing you would have heard the f bomb. )

“Not getting away from me fer” in a very short time.

It’s much more fun taking a new person. Those fish where HUGE to Kayla. To us those fish would have been a little disappointing in size.

We have a lot of people on Ido that take out folks that haven’t gone fishing before. There’s a bunch more that haven’t experienced it. It makes a person step back and realize what I’ve been taking for granted.

Fisherpaul

It’s much more fun taking a new person. Those fish where HUGE to Kayla. To us those fish would have been a little disappointing in size.

That’s the truth. I remember the first time I took my now wife out fishing for flats the first time. I hooked up her bull head and she threw it out and I turned around to hook up by bull head and then she yells at me “is my reel supposed to do this?” And the bait clicker was screaming. I clicked it off and she set the hook and pulled in a 25 lb flat on her first time out! First thing she did when I took her home was tell her dad. ” I caught bigger fish with Paul than I ever caught with you!” devil IT was pretty funny seeing the look on her dad’s face.

Still glad there are so many passing on their knowledge of this sport! Thanks Guys!

riverbank-rat
    River Falls, WI

“Oh you’re just killing for one piece of him…rest in peace.” Lol! rotflol I knew she was going to say that by the time I heard it was her first time ever fishing for catfish!

But seriously way to go BK! Another first timer shown the amazing ways of our favorite fish!

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

That was Awesome! Way to go Kayla and BK, looks like you guys had a blast.
    Think you made a another fishing women, BK style.

I am only surprised ” BK is awesome, this is awesome ” is not in your signature yet waytogo .

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I had to tell her to stop saying that. It was getting too much. whistling

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.