Is this part of the site working for others?

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

When I click on my name on the top, and then click activity, then Personal. I no longer get a list of post that I replied to. Is it still working for others.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

When I click on my name on the top, and then click activity, then Personal. I no longer get a list of post that I replied to. Is it still working for others.

No, guessing it’s gone with the recent or what ever was at the bottom. Dragged the site down I’m assuming.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I now get this response:

IDO » Community » Forums » Your Profile – Activity

Oops! Not Found
    Apologies, but we couldn’t find the page you requested.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

That’s ok by me, the site is working better than it has for a long time. Hope I didn’t jinx it.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Yes, that option was turned off . As BC said, it was bogging down page loads.

-J.

Sharon
    SE Metro

You can still see a list of your activity – it’s just in a different spot than before. Click on your Profile, then Forums, then “Replies Created” to see the list. waytogo

Attachments:
    1. screenshot-of-forum-activity.jpg

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Thanks, Sharon!

-J.

CaptainMusky

I was always wondering where I could go to see my “favorite” topics and thanks to sharon I finally found them LOL

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

I had to disable most of the activity tracking that gets dumped into the buddypress activity table. A lot of other forum actions would get bogged down otherwise. There’s also 11 indices on that table. I feel like it is over optimized and possibly confusing the database server on which index to use. (depending on the query)

But that’s just me speculating. )

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I had to disable most of the activity tracking that gets dumped into the buddypress activity table. A lot of other forum actions would get bogged down otherwise. There’s also 11 indices on that table. I feel like it is over optimized and possibly confusing the database server on which index to use. (depending on the query)

But that’s just me speculating. )

No problem. Was just curious if it was just me. Found other paths to the same info. Thanks for all your help on keeping the site up and working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.