Is the Conservation Combo Fishing License no longer available?

• JoeMX1825
    MN

I never keep close to a limit of fish to eat (maybe 1 fish fry a year) so I thought of getting the Conservation Combo license (1/2 bag limit) this year for my Wife and I. Just got back from Gandermountain and the guy at the license counter told me that the Conservation license isn’t an option… I grabbed a fishing regulations booklet from the counter and showed it to him, but he told me there’s no option to select it in the DNR license computer? Anybody else have any luck getting a Conservation Fishing License?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Its in the reg book, and we are talking about GM, so im assuming technical glitch, or user error.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I got an email from the DNR, Gandermountain wasn’t using the machine properly )

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I got an email from the DNR, Gandermountain wasn’t using the machine properly )
    Wow isn’t that a surprise…

jon_wbl

Go figure, operator error. Last year at GM it took 3 tries for a angling license and 2 walleye stamps. Two weeks later I got my two walleye stamps and two turkey stamps ?? in the mail.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It is a wonder they are even open…nobody ever goes there… even all these posters don’t go there… that went there ??? doah jester

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

For the life of me I can’t understand how/why gander mountain is in business. Worst outdoor store there is

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

What state you trying to get your license in? I have just been doing mine online for Minnesota, it’s nice not having to wait in any lines.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I had to stop there anyways to get the mount hole measurements for the Helix on display, figured I’d get my license for the year while I was there…

I only go there now in the late fall to stock up during their clearance sales…

Brett Erickson
    Maple Grove,MN

What?! I was disappointed when the Gander in Maple grove closed, sure cabelas is just up the road, but gander was always good to me. price, selection( for the size of store) and customer service.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

People complain about Gander down here too. I have one up the road, but Academy Sports opened across the street. I suspect the Gander won’t last now.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I have just been doing mine online for Minnesota, it’s nice not having to wait in any lines.

The “3% convenience fee” annoys me just enough that I still buy mine in-store. Also, I am a Fleet Farm at few times a week, anyways. whistling

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

Oh boy, another pile on Gander thread. They do just fine here. Many of the same names are on every bash, don’t you ever get tired of it? PS, Cabela’s was out of all 3 items I stopped for Saturday, should I start a bash?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.