Is it even fun anymore James?

• Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

As an avid IDO follower I had a random thought come to me yesterday. James, do you fish anymore just for fun? Do you even want to? I was talking to a friend the other day who does outdoor camera work for a few guys (not as big a production as IDO) and I know the work that’s involved. Plus your format is for weekly updated info and these conditions make that challenging.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I can’t speak for James, but TIME is the one element that really changes. The schedule these guys maintain is brutal. Then add in all the other “primary” work that is done for a production company, lucky to see home once in a while

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

A job is a job. Some days are better than others. Just a bit harder for these boys to call in a sick day.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Back when James was guiding we met him at the landing early one morning. He was already out fishing and came in to pick us up. He took us on a long 10+ hour outing. At the end of the day we were glad to be back at the dock and welcomed dry land. James went back out fishing…..

bobberstop4054

I really like larry smith way better just cooler

bigpike

I’ll do a job swap with him, he can come repair and modify tools, end of arms for robots, and troubleshoot at the press. I’ll plan a show and do it, but I choose Lake Nipigon show! He can fish for fun after work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.