Iowaboy1’s new customer (long post)

• mojo

Where’s he located for future reference ?

His shop is between Des Moines and Iowa City, in Kellogg, IA.
    He has more equipment for marine diagnostics, testing and tuning than most big city outboard dealers – literally (and I am using that word properly). He has a marine dyno that can handle up to 260 horsepower, and he has the only M-5000 fuel injector tester and ultrasonic cleaner in all of Iowa! You don’t find those pieces of equipment in many shops and you certainly won’t find a more dedicated and honest technician for auto or marine work anywhere. Over 4 hours each way for me, and I wouldn’t think about going anywhere else for that kind of work. I got a dam good man as a friend out of it too.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Sheldon is the man. Very very great guy.

Iowaboy1

MOJO, thank you so very much for the very kind words!!
    I was just doing what I do, fix things, and it was indeed a pleasure fixing your boat while you stood beside me doing something most folks dont care to do, and that is too learn, and more importantly, ask questions.
    As you learned while you were there you saw that I am not afraid to reach out and ask questions, along with the idea of two heads are better than one, there is always someone smarter than we are and I will never proclaim that I have seen it all.

I am not sure how long I will be around here this go around, we will see, I have already had problems just like in the past with quoting, posting pictures and even changing my avatar.

OH well, like the song American remains by the highwaymen sing, I will be a distant memory who fades with each passing moment.

MX1825

Sheldon posting with quotes and pictures is almost impossible sometimes. Just a heads up.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Sheldon posting with quotes and pictures is almost impossible sometimes. Just a heads up.

X2

Iowaboy1

YEP!! how well I know!! been happening for years now.
    It amazes me that the powers that be see no problem on the SITES end, well duh !!!!!!
    IF you keep staring at the new spark that is firing, you will never see the one that isnt!!!!!!

nord

Iowaboy1, You’ve made my day. It’s great hearing from you again. Keep the faith.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.