Ion auger (gen1) battery charging issues.

• Jeff Robinson

I have a gen1 ion auger. Just recently when I put the battery on the charger it flashes alternate red then quickly green. I thought it was just a battery issue with my original battery but it is now doing it for my newer second battery. Does anyone know what this light sequence means or have had a similar problem?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Im scrapping a fully functional Gen 1. If you are close you could take it and try a different charger and battery.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Why?

Im scrapping a fully functional Gen 1. If you are close you could take it and try a different charger and battery.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Why?

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

I upgraded and know I will never use it again. Just like the two gas augers that have been sitting around for years.

27eyeguy

If nobody’s interested in your auger, how much would you want for it? I have couple older Ions that are still going but spare parts are always nice.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

If nobody’s interested in your auger, how much would you want for it? I have couple older Ions that are still going but spare parts are always nice.

Yea. Let’s see if JR responds.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Doesn’t look like JR is interested. Sending you a PM 27.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.