In Case You Missed It- IDO Forum Policies

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Amen to this BK toast

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Hallelujah!!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Oh and by the way, yes I am safe, ETA passed without too much issue. Thanks for asking guys.

Sorry! From up here in the woods, I thought that whole storm thing was all fake news click bait! rotflol

So, are late night posts about nudist friendly fishing camps for well endowed women ok, as long as they’re not xxxxxxxx or xxxxxx related?
    I’ll hang up and listen. whistling . jester

Ve have vays of dealing with people. ;)

steve k
    buffalo co. wi.

Thank you
    I believe it’s a move in the right direction toast

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Brian
    Just a Question – Will the Get in Touch under Contact us get us to the same place as sending a Email to [email protected]????

Yes, that address goes to the same place.

I have been called a believer my whole life. I believe that our members will all embrace this.

If anyone doesn’t, swing by. I share some Spam and Hamm’s with you. )

McCloud

It’s about time

for a little George

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

It’s time to get back to IDO roots.

basseyes

Can’t imagine how hard it is to monitor and moderate all the posts. HUGE THANKS! to the administration, mod’s and owner. About the only good forum left.

bigpike

There definitely was some entertainment value on the political posts. That being said I’m glad to see them dusted. Thanks BK for your steady hand even if its covered in spam grease or whatever that coagulated stuff is that comes out of that can. Hamms are available at $1.50 a can at the local resort if your ever in the neighborhood. I’ll buy!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good to hear BK.
    Good to see you back EP.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

waytogo

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Doesn’t look like you’ll get any heat from any of us, GOOD MOVE. Is/was there an IDO show this week? Not used to looking for them yet, probably missed it by now if there was.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Doesn’t look like you’ll get any heat from any of us, GOOD MOVE. Is/was there an IDO show this week? Not used to looking for them yet, probably missed it by now if there was.

Our first episode drops November 22nd.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I assume it’s an open water show? Or are you that confident they’ll be ice somewhere. You normally fish the same week as the show. Plan A,B,C,D…..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I assume it’s an open water show? Or are you that confident they’ll be ice somewhere. You normally fish the same week as the show. Plan A,B,C,D…..

definitely an open water show. There’s no ice anywhere that I’d want to walk on. Temps midweek are back into the upper 40s multiple days in a row here in Central Minnesota. Not exactly fantastic ice-making weather. But one thing I know is that winter will come to Minnesota and once it does we will make the switch to ice shows. We’re definitely ready for it on this end. waytogo

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m hoping your first ice show is mid to late January 2021.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I hear you. Winters are more than long enough in Minnesota but if truth be told I’d rather start each season on the ice versus being in limbo like we are right now. Essentially we’re having to manage two sets of equipment right now not knowing one week to the next if it’ll be ice or open water. In a perfect world we’d start our season out on the ice and the boats would be in storage along with all the open water gear.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

No say like that.

I’m thinking of emptying out the ice cube try, taking them out to the driveway, glue them together, pull out the auger and drill a couple test holes. woot

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

definitely an open water show. There’s no ice anywhere that I’d want to walk on. Temps midweek are back into the upper 40s multiple days in a row here in Central Minnesota. Not exactly fantastic ice-making weather. But one thing I know is that winter will come to Minnesota and once it does we will make the switch to ice shows. We’re definitely ready for it on this end. waytogo

I think we all had to be certain the first (or more) episodes would have to be open water.

Interesting, I have not seen sign of a boat out here for well over a week.

This afternoon, I finally see a boat out near Myr Mar.

Three guys standing…looks like they’re filming some kind of fishing show.

Why else would they be out there on a day like today? whistling

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Why else would they be out there on a day like today?

To any and all anglers out fishing in a boat in these winds today… “Sirs, I salute you!”. Tomorrow is going to be a better day!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Walleyestudent Andy Cox wrote:</div>

To any and all anglers out fishing in a boat in these winds today… “Sirs, I salute you!”. Tomorrow is going to be a better day!

Just a little breezy

Attachments:
    1. 0D05ADE8-B957-4213-B131-9E9401FAA872.jpeg

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

No say like that.

I’m thinking of emptying out the ice cube try, taking them out to the driveway, glue them together, pull out the auger and drill a couple test holes. woot

I want to see the video EPG!!!

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

James, I bet Wade Kuehl is fishing in Pickstown today. Fished with him in. NE Sodak last month with my brother. He was a master of the tube for smallies.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Walleyestudent Andy Cox wrote:</div>

Yesterday there were at least a dozen rigs at the back channel ramp in the morning. By noon the lot was empty.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

James, I bet Wade Kuehl is fishing in Pickstown today. Fished with him in. NE Sodak last month with my brother. He was a master of the tube for smallies.

Sure miss Wade around here.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Sure miss Wade around here.

When Wade was in town last summer for work we got together for dinner and drinks. It was great catching up. A lot has changed since he owned Jolly Ann Marine but Wade is still one heck of a nice guy!

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Long overdue…thanks!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.