8 man site

illinois

am i the only one that thinks this years 8 man site is a joke btw we got a whoping 2 boat ramps to use and a parking lot that will hold 20 rigs

aabfeh
    QCA

Be a little careful what your thinking if you haven’t spent much time down there. Lots of good water that’s got some good fish. It’ll probably be more competitive than the Spring Lake (I mean pool 13) tourney last year.

illinois

i dont know there was a tourney down there saturday it took 11 lbs to win it but most weights were between 0 and 5 lbs i mean it was low but the back water was muddy and 0 water in alot of spots the illinois river back water lakes are all leved up with 0 acess to them so it was frustrating after we seen that

but where we are launching from 2 boat ramps having to park the trailers 1/4 mile away it just dont seem liek an adaquate spot i know it will be bumper to bumper boats in alot of areas

got any secret hot spots for me

aabfeh
    QCA

Dusty –
    Better check with your team – Midwestbasstournaments.com has reported that the first weekend is cancelled. Lots of high water – too dangerous.

illinois

yeah i talked to my partners and they confirmed it but we had to call stan leech to confirm it thats pretty bad they didnt call us

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.