Ike and Edwin Evers

• ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

I was watching Midwest Outdoors today. Evers and Ike were on Table Rock late for a Lowrance event. It was cool to see them hamming it up and joking around a bit. Ike caught a ‘giant’. It was about a 12 in smallie. Fun to see him poking at himself and two guys having fun. I know Ike and KVD aren’t tight. Some of the others must get a kick out of him. I know I do.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Can’t stand the guy. When the clown club from Barnum & Baily circus disbanded Ike must have took up fishing. jester

Can’t argue the fact his antics got him paid.

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

His style has made him famous —- or infamous. In spite of his antics, he does pretty well in the tournaments. He’s a businessman.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’ve said this numerous times on here, he is totally different outside the lens. Very relaxed, friendly and VERY good with the kids. No matter what happened on the water that day or what he is doing.

And yes, his antics have gotten him PAID. Him and KVD don’t have any beef, I think Ike just annoys him like a little brother does. jester

blank

I used to not care for Ike because of his hyper, over-the-top yelling and such. But after watching more of his “Going Ike” series of videos and how he genuinely loves fishing of all kinds, I’ve come around to liking him. For example, he was bass fishing the MS River in the winter by Monticello and he was so excited to catch a friggin redhorse.

His personality definitely has earned him a lot of money, but that didn’t come without being a very skilled tournament angler as well. I also like that he quit MLF and seems to be very content with just doing his own thing, fishing for whatever, whenever, and wherever he wants.

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

The negativity and the know it all posts from the same few guys in here really turns me off and that’s why I’m on here about 90% less than I use to be. I check in to see if things ever get better but nope….same old things

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Woody just remember what the great late Dennis Green said. Words to live by.

“Great thing about America is everyone gets to have an opinion. The other great thing about America is you don’t have to listen to them.”

Also I didn’t notice you were on the site 90% less than used to be. I guess you were not missed much.

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

Didn’t see that coming. I thought it was an upbeat observation. Oh,well. At least it’s nice out for a few days.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.