IDO Poll – Ends Friday 6/26

• munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Paul Codner wrote:</div>
    Ok at first I said Yes but I am changing my vote to “how about this instead”. The “Fishing Forum” should only be about fishing and fishing related topics and the “Hunting Forum” the same. Create a new forum called General Discussion. Use that for all of your non fishing/hunting topics, political topics, jokes etc. If someone posts something in the wrong forum just move to the general forum.

So exactly like it is now? coffee
    DT

But different jester

I can see where it “may” get confusing seeing there is a General forum and ice fishing forum. Yet no open water forum.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>deertracker wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Paul Codner wrote:</div>
    Ok at first I said Yes but I am changing my vote to “how about this instead”. The “Fishing Forum” should only be about fishing and fishing related topics and the “Hunting Forum” the same. Create a new forum called General Discussion. Use that for all of your non fishing/hunting topics, political topics, jokes etc. If someone posts something in the wrong forum just move to the general forum.

So exactly like it is now? coffee
    DT

But different jester

I can see where it “may” get confusing seeing there is a General forum and ice fishing forum. Yet no open water forum.

Good points, guys. It would be nice to have a General Discussion, Open Water, and Hard Water (ice fishing) forum. Maybe even a separate Politics/Current Events forum for people who want to engage in political conversations and pissing matches, that way they won’t infest the General Discussion forum.

Another members brought up adding a ‘report thread’ feature. That would also be useful in culling out the unnecessary threads.

I feel that more mods with more liberal use of the ban-hammer, even short term bans, would really add to the content available on this forum. I’d love to see it get back to more of an outdoorsy theme.

Another vote for bringing back Phil!

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Yes to the pole to the question.
    Start from scratch and maybe work from there.
    Hey how about a goofy town sublet to separate it all. Maybe the goof township? I have learned one thing from these threads its all about the poster and not the hole community.
    Yes, I have been guilty.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Yes to the pole to the question.
    Start from scratch and maybe work from there.
    Hey how about a goofy town sublet to separate it all. Maybe the goof township? I have learned one thing from these threads its all about the poster and not the hole community.
    Yes, I have been guilty.

The question was directed to the whole community. As you can see, you are in the minority of the community that responded.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Another vote for bringing back Phil!

There have been many/plenty that have found their way back wearing different clothes.

Changing the name doesn’t change the person and they easily found their way back in.

And I’m sure the mod’s (bouncers) know well who they are and have allowed them back.

Seems to me it is more up to the “banished” to decide if they want to come back or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 186 total)

The topic ‘IDO Poll – Ends Friday 6/26’ is closed to new replies.