IDO performance

• Alex Fox

Don’t get me started on uploading a picture…3 time outs, 2 errors, nuclear launch codes and a rosharch test later and the original picture posted after it told me it failed 5x.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It appears that slow queries are taking place more consistently now. We’re also seeing some rather large result sets that don’t fit into temp tables and end up relying on disk access vs. memory. The ido database size is just under 8 gigs in size now. The database server has been allotted 8 gigs of ram so we’re right at the edge with that too.

As far as slow loading images that shouldn’t have anything to do with the IDO server. We’re utilizing cloudflare for a cdn so their images are being pulled from cache on their edge servers.

I’ll be applying some band-aids this evening. We’ll still have slow queries but they should be less consistent. Hopefully this will get us through till a rebuild can be completed.

Exactly as I suspected…. crazy

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Well said Deuces! I’ve seen a few glitches on this site but nothing daily. It’s working fine to load and post this even with the quote. It’s hard to diagnose a technical issue if it can’t be regularly duplicated. So just be patient and think back to the old days of dial-up… a minute for a website to load really isn’t all that bad.
    [/quote]

If we don’t mention it how will it ever get noticed or fixed ? No one whined or complained. Just stating what’s happening. Free or not I assume they’d want to address it.

MX1825

Glitches yep but I love this site and check it a few times a day.

Sure would like to see a few pictures of that 238 in action James. whistling

Iowaboy1

Just like back in May I tried to make a reply and the frigging page goes away twice, so much for trying to come back,phuk this.
    I will let you know when I get my you tube channel up and running.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Just like back in May I tried to make a reply and the frigging page goes away twice, so much for trying to come back,phuk this.
    I will let you know when I get my you tube channel up and running.

Why does “Tim The Toolman” come to mind? You going to have a hot chick for an assistant? grin

Be very, very careful how you answer that! lol

Iowaboy1

Server down reboot •■□{|€374¿}•@2<*$
    Host requirements not met ×÷÷><[]”
    SCREENSHOT REQUIRED:+!spamatoses detected redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect redirect.

Report finalized user is a fumducker no further analysis required shut down imminent in 1 redirect 2 redirect confusion confusion confusion confusion confusion .
    Redirection denied denied denied denied denied denied

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.