IDO Gathering at Jersey’s

• Sharon
    SE Metro

IDO Gathering at Jersey’s!

Date & Time
    Thursday, October 11, 2018
    5:15pm to whenever

6449 Concord Blvd, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076-1814

Let’s get together and get some facetime with our fellow IDOers! This is for anyone who wants to come down and say “howdy”, whether you’re part of IDO Fishing, Hunting, Ice, or all three. Food and drinks are on your own. (Jersey’s does participate in Groupon! If you are familiar with that). My husband Billy and I will plan to get there at 5:15pm. Please reply to this thread so we know who can make it. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I’ll be there!

S.R.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Sorry, can’t make it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

On my calendar.

bigpike

I propose we have this gtg at Meisters downtown Phillip’s Wisconsin. Even pug would make the trip for that!

404 ERROR
    MN

I’ll see what I can do!

Sharon
    SE Metro

I propose we have this gtg at Meisters downtown Phillip’s Wisconsin. Even pug would make the trip for that!

That might be a bit of a drive for some of us, but hey, feel free to coordinate it! Who says we can’t have multiple get-togethers?

deertracker

Hey, I’ve thrown up in that parking lot before. coffee
    DT

bigpike

It was said in jest blush

But my wife found these chantrelle and lobster mushrooms today! A few more pounds and I will be coming that way to sell them and pay for the trip!!

Attachments:
    1. 20180821_163411.jpg

2. 20180821_163455.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

It was said in jest

Oh! Gotcha. Well I know at the last one at Jersey’s there was talk of having a GTG at another location more northern, or was it eastern? I forget. )

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

I should be able to make it.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I might make an appearance… but there is a Packers/Vikings game between now and then so there may be a bounty out for my head by October. Guess we will see who wins (talks the most trash). Go Pack Go! ;)

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Will throw it on schedule, hopefully it works out I get there toast

Sharon
    SE Metro

Bump it as it gets closer, I may be able to join.

Will do. I’ll send out a reminder as the date approaches. I just wanted to throw this out there now so people can mark their calendars. Should be a fun time!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I may be able to swing in and have a beer

Sharon
    SE Metro

Three weeks from today! toast Billy and I were down at Jersey’s on Monday for his birthday and Jersey’s has added a couple new things to their food and drinks menu! )

404 ERROR
    MN

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it. I’ll be on my way to Leech Lake by the time the festivities start…

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Coming up fast. You didnt tell Bk about it did you?

Sharon
    SE Metro

You didnt tell Bk about it did you?

Of course! Though… he hasn’t chimed in yet. @beachbrian, will you be able to make an appearance next week?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>
    You didnt tell Bk about it did you?

Of course! Though… he hasn’t chimed in yet. @beachbrian, will you be able to make an appearance next week?

Apparently you didnt catch my drift?! devil

Sharon
    SE Metro

I guess not. I’ve had a long day. rotflol

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Scrolling on a phone is a Terrible thing. Once I get on a grown up computer, I’ll check the date and see if I can ruin Mikes day.

His wife and I love doing that. )

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Would like to come meet some folks, but 2 hours away with work on Friday morning……
    When’s the next one? Shoot for a Friday evening maybe?
    How many different IDO GTGs are there in a year?

Sharon
    SE Metro

There’s no set schedule for these types of things – it’s just whenever someone feels like coordinating something unofficially. Feel free to set something up nearer to where you are since 2 hours is quite the drive for a casual Thursday gathering. Jersey’s is usually busier and louder on Fridays vs Thursdays, which is why I favor Thursdays. But there’s no limit on when/where we gather and I would love to see more people coordinate a gathering since I know we’ll be missing quite a few of the NW IDO folks. toast

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Weekdays are usually the only thing that works for these types of gatherings.
    We are a group of sportswoman/sportsmen so weekends are usually reserved for those activities or family. These small gatherings really only work for a small geographical area.
    My wife and I will see you there Sharon!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Would like to come meet some folks, but 2 hours away with work on Friday morning……
    When’s the next one? Shoot for a Friday evening maybe?
    How many different IDO GTGs are there in a year?

I too would like to meet more of the Forum members in person but this one won’t work for me either. Working in DT Minneapolis until 5:00…ain’t gonna happen.

We did plan GTG’s at Mille Lacs over a weekend for ice fishing and gathering for fun and libations. I think we had upwards of 20 attendees last year including a couple spouses. Different kind of GTG I suppose.

Last May we had a fishing and meeting GTG down on Pool 4 on a Saturday that was not very well attended.

I would still prefer a weekend event as it would allow me more time for travel, etc. than a weeknight. And I’m not fishing every weekend either. crazy

Sharon
    SE Metro

Thursday’s the day! How many do we have so far?
    Me / spouse

@rootski
    / spouse

@suzuki
    / spouse

@deadhorse

@Tomr

@tbro16

@bearcat89

@nhamm – still a maybe?

@beachbrian
    – would love to have you!

10-12 or so? Spouse are welcome to join as well! Feel free to wear your IDO hoodies and hats if you have them for the group photo!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.