IDO Fall Hoodie Sale! Performance Hoodies $49.99

• Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

The leaves are dropping and so is the price on our In-Depth Outdoors Performance Hoodies!

Fall fishing rewards anglers with some of the biggest fish of the year, but you can’t catch them if you’re not in the boat. Stay warm this season with an IDO hoodie and look good holding your next trophy for a photo!

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/shop/

**Sale ends 10/17**

Attachments:
    1. Fall-Hoodie-Sale-2022-Social-Media.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Any update on the full zip hoodie? I thought I once read they would be in this fall.

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Any update on the full zip hoodie? I thought I once read they would be in this fall.

Full zip hoodies are in the works! If you got to pick the thickness would you want heavy like the IDO Winter Hoodie or mid-weight like the IDO performance hoodie?

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Anyone else having issues getting their address to be recognized, I have tried several times and I have ordered twice from here before with no issue.

Sharon
    SE Metro

If you got to pick the thickness would you want heavy like the IDO Winter Hoodie or mid-weight like the IDO performance hoodie?

I’d love both as an option!! But if I had to pick one I’d vote for mid-weight!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Heavy weight. I have a pull over, don’t personally like a zip up.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Full zip hoodies are in the works! If you got to pick the thickness would you want heavy like the IDO Winter Hoodie or mid-weight like the IDO performance hoodie?

I would buy one of each. Sorry Sharon. If I could only have one it would be the heavy weight.

shockers
    Rochester

Heavy would be great. If it came in tall sizes.

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Anyone else having issues getting their address to be recognized, I have tried several times and I have ordered twice from here before with no issue.

I have seen orders come through without address issues John. You might need to refresh website to get it to work properly.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Thanks Kyle I tried multiple times yesterday.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Heavy here too. Any idea of price point yet. When Gander Mountain went out of business, or at least sold off the fishing and hunting stuff, I bought what looks like a super heavy Striker zip up knit sweater. It’s that real bulky knit type stuff that looks like you could sweat at the north pole, but the first time I put it on and went outside it was just like wearing a T-shirt. It didn’t stop any wind, zip, zero. Now I wear it around the house on cool nights.

Kyle
    Keymaster
    Woodbury

Heavy here too. Any idea of price point yet. When Gander Mountain went out of business, or at least sold off the fishing and hunting stuff, I bought what looks like a super heavy Striker zip up knit sweater. It’s that real bulky knit type stuff that looks like you could sweat at the north pole, but the first time I put it on and went outside it was just like wearing a T-shirt. It didn’t stop any wind, zip, zero. Now I wear it around the house on cool nights.

If we go the heavy route they should be in line with the current IDO winter pullover hoodie at $80

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.