Recycled Fish Hardwater Open Series

• benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Hey Gang!!!

Recycled Fish is pleased to announce the Okoboji Hardwater Open and the Big Creek Hardwater Open dates. The Okoboji tournament will be held on Jan 8 & 9 2011 at Okoboji, pre-fishing on Saturday the 8th with a rules meeting that night. Also this tournament is limited to 60 anglers and is an individual tournament entry.

The Big Creek Hardwater Open will be held on January 29 & 30, 2011. Pre-fishing will be held on Jan 29th along with an Ice Bash rules meeting, silent auction and raffle. This is a two man team event and is open to 100 teams. Let see if we can’t fill that number!

Registration is now open and both tournaments are starting to fill up. Okoboji sells out every year and we have anglers on a waiting list in case of cancellations. So if you’re giving that tournament some consideration, register early!

We’re also launching a new tournament in conjunction with Angling Masters International call the Recycled Fish On Ice AMI Hardwater Open tournament. I’ll post an update to that as soon as I have the tournament finalized. This is an 8 week long tournament that begins Jan 7, 2011.

Also check out the new Hardwater Open long sleeve t-shirts as well as the new On Ice Tour shirts. These both look great. GOOD STUFF ALL!

Hey we’ll also be out at the St Paul Ice Fishing Expo next month, so stop by and say hello to Teeg Stouffer and I. Tight lines all!!!!

Recycled Fish On Ice Tour

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Hey gang…just wanted to let everyone know that might be considering coming down to fish the Okoboji Hardwater Open that we have 15 spots open as of 12/27.

So if you’ve been giving it some thought or know someone that has, c’mon and join us.. We’d love to see you on the ice! Drop a note if you have questions… Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.