NEW!! The Recycled Fish On Ice AMI Hardwater Open

• benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

This new tournament style of fishing is set to start on January 7th and runs through February 24th. This is an online event that is being held in conjunction with Angling Masters International. This unique style of tournament angling simply requires you to buy an official measuring tape for $25, which is your registration fee. You register and sign up at the Angling Masters website and the Recycled Fish Marina, get your personal pin number and head out and fish. You take three pictures of your fish, one with entire length of the fish to include your pin number, one with the upper third of the fish with your pin clearly visible, and the hero shot; you and your fish. Submit them to the your cabins livewell and that’s it. The judges will review the photos and award points based on species and geographic location. This tournament is open to anyone, anywhere that loves to ice fish. You fish when you want, where you want and for what you want. It’s a seven week long tournament where we have seven weekly winners, two monthly winners and a grand prize and ultimate Recycled Fish On Ice AMI Hardwater Open Champion.

Here’s a breakdown of the prizes:
    Weekly winners take home – A pair of Kahtoola MICROspikes, a Jason Mitchell Meat Stick Rod, Grabber Warmers Assortment, a Vexilar Hat, and an AMI Shirt and Hat.

Monthly winners take home – A Clam Prospector Shelter, Clam Folding Cooler Chair, Strikemaster Lazer Hand Auger, and a Hardwater Open Long Sleeve Tee.

Grand Prize winner will take home – An all expense paid ice fishing trip to Canada to fish for monster Pike and Walleye through the ice with AMI founder Dave Abbott.

Recycled Fish and AMI have also up’d the ante with an early bird prize for those anglers that get in to the tournament and fish the first five weeks. Five (5) $100 Big Fish prizes will be awarded to the angler that brings in the biggest fish for the week, one for each of the first five weeks!

We’ve got three weeks left before this new and exciting tournament kicks off, so get registered early and get your official measuring tape. You can find more information and a link to register at the Recycled Fish Hardwater Open website here… Recycled Fish On Ice AMI Hardwater Open

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Hey Gang…for those of you that might have been giving this some consideration…we’ve opened this tournament up to both public and private waters. We’ve also put together a quick video that helps explain how this works! Give it a quick peak, shoot me a note should you have any questions! Thanks and tight lines all!!

AMI Hardwater Open Video

mduffy1969

Hey! Got my measuring tape in the mail but I don’t know where I find my Pin number??? Help!

benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Quote:

Hey! Got my measuring tape in the mail but I don’t know where I find my Pin number??? Help!

Glad you’re registered and all set up… Good Luck my friend!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.