Otter houses, not just for fishing.

• iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

I am really bummed that I did not have my camera and you will see why in a second. The wife and I were looking for a new TV so I decided that I would brave the cold last night and wait in line at Bestbuy for a good deal. I pulled up and got out my chair, umbrella, and a book to read. About 30 min later a pick up pulles up and out hops two women. Not a huge shock, I turned around and when I turned back I saw to my surprise that an Otter two person flip house had been set up behind me. I had to go and ask if she was an ice fisherman and I quote, “No, my husband is but he raved about how this thing kept the wind off of him on the lake so I figured that it would work to keep it off of me and my friend. He doesn’t know that I have it though cause I loaded it up when he was sleeping!” I just had to laugh. Now you see why I wish I had my camera because it was a hilarious site to see a huge line with an ice house set up in the middle of it. Happy Holidays everyone!

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

HAHA that just made my day. That would be one awesome commercial!

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

It was hilarious. I just wish I had my camera. The woman was just tickled that she had taken it when he was sleeping. She later said when I talked to her on the way out, we ran into each other again, that she now sees why her husband likes to go ice fishing so much. She was warm, and could just relax with her friend while others were freezing around her. Ha Ha. She said that she might even go out with him sometime this year. We may have a new person on the ice with us. I just had to share this story cause it just made my day.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Smart cookie!

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

last year best buy, there was even a ground blind set up!! Those poor guys!!

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Nice should have set a tip-up in the parking lot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.