Vexilar vs. Marcum

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It’s almost like the butt of the thorne brothers rod is looking right at you while the marcum sits there turned off.

MattJohnson
    Blaine, MN

Amen Chris. Like mentioned, it really comes down to personal preference and you’re 100% right that the best way a consumer can make a decision is to find the opportunity to use multiple types of units so they can make a decision based off individual style and preference. I think you stated that very well.

As far as the Green Box goes… I’d like to have mine back because things were so simple then and we still caught A TON of fish… those were the days!

And in regards to your rods… they are in the works buddy! I will check on things tomorrow to see where we’re at with a time for you… I know you’re on ice up there but maybe the walleyes can breathe a little easier knowing you don’t have the new TB rods quite yet… because once you get them those poor fish are in trouble!

Catch you at the show my friend!

James,
    I like wings As far as the wrestling match… I guess my speed might have to come into play on this one. LOL. See you next week!

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

[quote That is what is so great about this site is that everyone is free to voice their thoughts without getting hammered by those with other idea’s.

Wow, I’m glad to here that!!!

arklite881south

Aaaah!! I like when “Grown Men” can end things civil! Lets catch fish team!!

See you at the show!!

chriswallace
    Andover, MN

Quote:

It’s almost like the butt of the thorne brothers rod is looking right at you while the marcum sits there turned off.

Its on, you just cant see the bottom…Im in the shallows.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Then you must be in less than a foot of water.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Another misleading fact about the picture, the red bar at zero is not showing

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You forgot to turn your flasher on. Remember, you can’t find’em & catch’em if you don’t Marcum.

Congrats on getting out on the ice!

It was on but I am only in about 7 fow.

Played with some crappies and walleyes today.

Hummmmm….ok I’m done now

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It looks like the power is turned on but he must have the battery unplugged. Looks like he put a lot of effort into whatever he is trying to do.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Jez Bret, stop picking one Chris! He’s a good guy and wears a black and red hat.

Some how, I have to talk him into making it out catfishing on the 15th.

Pick on him then.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Tough crowd, eh Chris?

Driving up 35 towards Duluth today there was a lot of water on top of the freshly formed iced. The fresh snowfall didn’t do the young ice any favors. I didn’t see a single track or house out on the ice from Moose Lake south through Forrest Lake.

arklite881south

LOL!! I can’t take credit for that photo!! LOL!! Pretty cool though I must admit. You guys!! I’m just glad it wasn’t another shot of BK nearly Naked.

Yes the snow……Not so good. We’re alright though. When we’re all said and done……Probably will hit the ice the same time as last year.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.