So excited to go Ice Fishing

• Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Have you ever been so flipping excited that you can’t sleep the night before.. Your up on your computer doing research about the body of water your about to be fishing in a few hours trying to gain a little bit more information.
    Do I have everything packed??? Checked weather…twice..Barometer.

Ok I am now super pumped to try this new body of water…Truck is running, my list is double checked…I will report back on how the fish was..

big_g
    Isle, MN

Know your long gone and probably iced a few already…. Now where is this secret lake, that you haven’t fished yet ??? Looking forward to the report

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

I wonder if Cal made it to the lake or had a nervous breakdown before sun-up?

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

He made it and is probably going to come back with a great report on some monster gills and pies. Cal i hope to see a report and hope you made it down that logging road it is a dusy.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Cal I’m glad to see I’m not this only one that this happens to. Hope you are putting the hammer to ’em!

brandydog
    des moines

just take the cookies,never know where dean is? no need to know where there at. cookies for fish stories. but just in case study the lake alittle more.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Happens to me all the time. Even on lakes I go to often. Glad to hear I’m no the only one. I guess it is part of the reason we fish and hunt. Anticipation.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Have you ever been so flipping excited that you can’t sleep the night before..

Every flippin time Hope ya knock em out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.