appeldoorn’s

• crappies

i’m going up to mille lacs the last weekend in january (full moon phase). has anyone been to appeldoorn’s i have been to other resorts and didn’t have much luck. i have heard alot of good things about them . i guess i just wanted to know if anyone has been there this year or past years. thanks

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Yep……very nice place (cabins and icehouses) and Paul will get you going in the right direction.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Great people, nice shacks, the resort is great try it in the summer

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

The big difference with Appledorns is that the manager (Paul Waldowski) is a darned good fisherman too. He knows what people that fish would like in a rental house, cabin, etc. He’s a great guy, and the place is nicely setup!

Joel

travp
    Blaine , Mn

We normally go out of appledorns and what Joel said is spot on. The roads are great too, and they connect with buzzies roads so when your hungry you don’t have to even take the highway.

goldy gopher
    Le Sueur, MN

Quote:

The big difference with Appledorns is that the manager (Paul Waldowski) is a darned good fisherman too. He knows what people that fish would like in a rental house, cabin, etc. He’s a great guy, and the place is nicely setup!

Joel

Ummm, yup. Paul is as professional as it gets but also definitely knows how to have a good time. There isn’t a better place on Mille Lacs for all your fishing and lodging needs than Appeldoorn’s, regardless of where you are on the lake.

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

I have refered clients to Appeldorns and heard nothing but good things back from them. I actaully had three clients get blown off of Red during a bunch of storms stirring up the lake and Paul took care of them and even set up a guide for them in a last minute move to save their vacation. Very Cool.

crappies

thanks guys for the info i’ll be going up there the 29th-31 of january and let you guys know how we did. i hope we at least catch a couple of pigs.thanks again and fish-on!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.