Sz 15 Ice Fishing Boots

• jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Alright guys just wondering if anyone knows where i can find a Pr of sz 15 ice fishing boots that are warm and dont weight 38 lbs like the ones i have know. Thanks for the reply’s.

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

How water Proof are they. Will they hold up over the course of a few years.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Look to the camuks for waterproof…and yes they are made in ely Minnesota out of moosehide …they last for a very long time..

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

i too wear a 15 boot, and have always gone to cabelas. they carry up to size 16 in a lot of their cabelas brand boots.

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Cabelas has One Boot in a 15 that is it.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Jesse you big son-of-a-gun!!

I’ve been in the construction biz for over 10 years and finding a cofortable durable boot for concrete is a chore. Three years ago I came across White’s brand boots. Their Work boots are very spendy, But I just came across a new winter boot they now make and up to size 15. They are handmade boots in Wisconson and I’ve only pruchased their workboots. If these new winter boots are as good as their workboots, I know where I’ll be getting my next set. I would certainly give them a look over.

Whites Boots

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

thanks Matt and Luke

It is so nice of you Matt to take time out of your busy schedule to find me a better pair of boots.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I had used Rockies previously but last year got the 9-point Cabelas boot (size 15) with upkeep on the gortex spray a couple times a year they are very waterproof and very warm with the 1000 gram thinsulate.

I also got a pair of size 15 Ice Kings from lacrosse and happy with them as well for a pac boot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.