Used batteries

• earnit

What should I do with a Vexilar battery that will no longer hold a charge?

Recycle? If so, how/where?

THANKS!

DSchuh
    Golden, CO

Do you have a Batteries Plus in your area? They will take and recycle them for free, just walk in the door and drop it off.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Ditto Or you can do what some people do at a car dealer…. drop them off out back when they are closed and nobody is looking… We don’t have a problem with it, as the Interstate truck will take them all away N/C… they are actually worth $$$

big G

scottd
    wisconsin

Do you have a Fleet-Farm near you?
    I would carry it in the next time you go and set it in the bin with the rest of the used batteries.
    The bin is usually by the service counter as you walk in.
    Or an auto service center(ie Tires Plus etc).

Scott

earnit

Small town, USA here. No batteries plus, but there is a Farm and Fleet a few miles away. Maybe I’ll give them a try! Thanks!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

If you are in MN, by law if a location sells batteries, you can walk in and drop off up to three used batteries no questions asked.

Ron

justin_panno
    La Crosse, WI

if you come to la crosse, which i know you make a couple trips here during the ice season, take it to battery mart, let me know when you come and i can explain to you where it is.

earnit

Thanks Justin! If I still have it on my first trip up there, I’ll send you a PM!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

You drove right past it that one day when you came and picked us up from that marina… Oh the days of not having a license!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Put it in a corner of the garage and “forgetaboutit”.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.