Volga Lake

• emover
    Malcom, IA

I was thinking of heading to Volga lake tomorrow, anyone heard anything about conditions or bite their recently, or have any suggestions?

dbqbass1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Haven’t heard from anyone on Volga yet this year. If you get there, let me know how you do.

dick

IceJohn

Vogla lake has alot crappie,but you have to sort alot7 to9 inch has been the avg. for me.Blue gills about the same you can get some pigs in the sunken brush.Big bass in there broke pole on one last week.Perch there if you can find them agin sort Crappie been 3 feet of bottm or just above bush.ITS a fun spot to fish and test jigs. I live 8 miles from it.ICE JOHN FISH ON

IceJohn

Vogla lake has alot of crappie 7 to 9 inch,blue gills the same.Sort is the key word for this lake.Bass sort agin sort ,but there is big ones there.Perch hunt for them agin sort.I go ther alot to test jigs live 8 miles away.If double post comes up computer full of fish.ICE JOHN FISH ON

emover
    Malcom, IA

I went today, but extremely slow going. weather was a bummer a lot of wind and annoying rain later in the afternoon. I didn’t do any good, but a couple of guys got a few around the second bouy.

oobass

just wondering if there is a lot of water on the ice thinking of going tomorow, taking a granson !

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

If any of you NE Iowans are on in the early morning, can you shoot me a road report? Unless someone says it’s safe, it looks like I’m not leaving the house tomorrow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.