Got one of these today!!

• earnit

And will be selling my old one!

I have a small car and had to take the SUV whenever I wanted to use my old shelter….major pain for the wife and all that!

So I cashed in my points and used a coupon or 2 and scored a great deal today! I was 1 of 3 people checking out today with one of these.

Cabela’s tent

drew-evans
    rochester MN

whats your old shelter, kinda looking to upgrade i have a realy old fold up clam not bad but am looking for a pull over shelter two seater

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

Good for you. Looks big enough to bring some younguns with you.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Well well, TJ is waking up nice looking tent Jay, can’t wait to try it out

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Drew Evans I am sending you a PM. I have an options for you if you want.

lunzer
    Burnsville, MN

So I wont be the only one sitting in one in the garrage tonight “practicing” my setup. My wife is going to think Im crazy… again

I just got a UPS tracking email saying that mine should be on my doorstep when I get home!

I hope they hold up because the portability factor is second to none.

Im on a kick of putting everything on my ATV (no sled behind) and this will be the final piece of the puzzle.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Cabela’s really does have thier gears well oiled. Placed an order over the phone Wed at noon. Got the confirmation e-mail yesterday with UPS tracking number. Package is sitting on my doorstep as I type this. Delivered at 10am Friday. Can’t wait to get home!

That tent looks like a great deal for the price. Let us know how you like it, That 6×12 would be handy to have on a few of my trips.

-J.

earnit

Don’t know how it will perform out in the wind….but in the living room it was fantastic! I can’t get over the amount of space inside this thing!! Plus I can carry it over my shoulder! WOW! I’ve done 2 practice set-ups with it and it’s just too easy!

Jeff, you’ll love it! Adam sat in it last night in front of the fire place with his fisher-price pole………CATCHING FISH!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Gotta anchor them, I didn’t think I’d like them at all, but really they are a really nice easy setup and were nice to fish out of, honestly I thought they are really nice, not the best for mobility, but 10x better than a suitcase shack IMHO.

Now that my buddy has a nice shack we used this for the generator on the really cold nights.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I love that style of house, got one last year, not a cabelas one but similar and very easy to set up and tear down, just be sure to anchor it and you are good to go. Easy to put in the trunk of the car or the back of the suv as well and light weight to carry out.

earnit

Well…..with the 50* Spring-like weather we had today, I’m thinking I might set this up in the living room and pretend to catch a few w/ the kids again.

lawnbuilder
    Fargo, ND

I’ve been thinking the 6×8 for myself and my 2 girls would be nice. It is nice to hear that the Cabela’s version is good since I have only seen them on-line. Also the idea that they ship out so nice is great since sooner or later we have to get the cold they are now predicting–can’t wait!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.