Agenda for Mille Lacs Lake Cabin Fever Reliever

• Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

The Rental fleet out of Hunters was moved and positioned on Flamingo reef early this week.

Roads are being well staked and marked for mapping.

1. Stop in at Hunters or the Wharf for check in and payment if you haven’t already.

2. You will receive a map (out of Hunters you will also receive your meal tickets for Saturday night)

3. These maps will have roads marked and house number locations. The houses will be set in tears along the breaks on Flamingo reef. Perch and Walleye bite are what we are targeting.

4. Saturday Breakfast buffet at Hunters running 6am-9am $7.95

5. Saturday at noon there will be a brat and Winnie feed (brats & wieners donated by Hunters. The rest of the supplies picked up by IDA) this will take place in a taped off area at Hunters access. This is where you will enter your name for the raffle drawings (IDA staff not eligible) begins at noon. Don’t miss this opportunity for some great prizes from our awesome sponsors of IDA.

6. Raffle Drawing at 1pm. (Get your username registered prior to 1pm. One entry per person) Prize list

7. The buffet will be broke up in stages. There will be time slots on the maps you will receive at arrival. Please follow these schedules as we need to keep things going smoothly through the dining area. Approx start of buffet at 5pm. Please use the bar area for socializing. On the menu: Turkey, Roast beef, Ribs, Corn, Tatar Tot hot dish, Potatoes, Veggies, Salad, Buns, Fudge Bars. For those without buffet included in package costs $11.00

8. Have a good time and put some names to faces and catch some fish.

9. Check out by noon Sunday.

For those left behind, you can see the brat lunch and raffle here Saturday at Noon. Brat lunch & Raffle

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Yum Yum. Get out the way, I’m headin for the buffet.
    A big thank you to Hunter’s and the orginizers of this event. This is my first but I know it will not be my last.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

For everyone attending who’s not been to this event, it is a real treat. It’s heck of a lot of fun putting names with faces.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Please don’t forget to tip your waitstaff they will be working their butts off I am sure with this crowd

iceman62
    Baldwin, WI

Thamks for the heads up DMAN. See you there Saturday!! Or maybe Friday morning.
    iceman

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Yum Yum. Get out the way, I’m headin for the buffet.

You better hope your in front of me and not behind!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

make that both me and chappy

the better half
    Champlin, MN

I have, what might be, a stupid question. I am coming up just for dinner and I plan to meet my other half (fish any time). Is there a way to insure that I will be on the same dinner shift? If not, I suppose I could always make some new frieds.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Please don’t forget to tip your waitstaff they will be working their butts off I am sure with this crowd

Denise makes a very good point! Throw a few bucks out for the hard working ladies that always do their best to take care of you…
    I wouldn’t want that job!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Better half…….. Call him Friday night…… His shift will be posted on his map.I say Friday night because if he’s having a couple,You might not be able to understand his slurring of words………..

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

I say Friday night because if he’s having a couple,You might not be able to understand his slurring of words………..

Who, Me Are you trying to say something Chappy?

Here is the deal, we are not renting a house. So how do the common folk know when to eat?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I tend not to imply things,because it get’s me in to much trouble. I tend to come right out and say it! That get’s me in more trouble dosn’t it Tuck?

I’d say go in and talk to George……..I’m sure 2 or 3 people on the wrong shift would’nt be a problem. But I’d talk to George 1st.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

We have allowed for the overflow. You will be seated when you arrive, when available. Should go pretty smooth.

Chappy- you always know what your talking about when I listen to you.
    See ya Friday

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Absolutly dougy! Now there’s one smart cookie!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m PUMPED!

There’s going to be so many new names and faces up there this year I’m bringing a note book!

The FW is getting sooo annoyed with my constant yapping about this G2G that she told me I could leave early (her exact words were…”Just Do What You Want”) What a great woman!

See ya all up there…I’ll be the guy in the catfish sweatshirt smelling like a bass and a walleye fisherman.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

BK swing by hunters two man shack up there we will have all the refreshmants you will need to get ya threw the weekend…so you up for some pout fishing that too!!!

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

they do have showers there right BK? .

Broncs

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.