Jiffy Legend Model 31 8″ 3hp

• Coreyc
    La Crosse/Amery, WI

Although I am relatively young and spry (21) I am looking to get a new auger because carrying this around takes its toll after hours of hawling it around…How much do you guys think I could get for this, its about 6-7 yrs old. I run into the typical Jiffy 3hp problems, but other than that its in perfect condition. I’m gonna see if I can fine tune it once I get out on the ice this year. If I can get enough I’m looking to buy a strikemaster or jiffy 2hp model. Thanks in advance!!

Oh and wish me luck on finals, gonna be a lil more tough now that I discovered this website…thanks a lot

shayla

Sorry man, you let the cat out of the bag. Everyone knows all college guys are hungry and broke….you’ll be lucky to get $50 for your auger! I’ll be nice and offer you $100, what do ya say?

lax79
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll give you $50.00 and since your a La Crosse kid, I’ll let you use it when ever you want to take me fishing. Or you let me know what you want for it, and I’ll trade you in boat time this summer. Or you can just give it to me and I’ll use it when I take you fishing Let me know what you decide. I may be interested.

T

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I sold one like that for $25 to a friend that needed one. I got a Jiffy 2hp and yes they are much lighter.

Coreyc
    La Crosse/Amery, WI

C’mon now…I’m not starving THAT bad haha… just gettin sick of having fishing be a workout (fish by myself a lot)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.